5: bitten

A few days later Jungkook was outside in the night again. He rarely left the house midday,. if he does he would mostly wear something that covers his eyes and/or face. He didn't quite appreciate the sun. Light is fine but not direct sunlight. At night he could just walk around freely without any disruption.

"The moon is full tonight," Jimin said, standing next to Jungkook on the roof.

"yes, i noticed" jungkook glanced at the moon and it gave very little light, lighting just enough to see your way in the dark. well for humans, Vampires had good eyesight in the dark. They had no trouble finding their way without any light. Which is why hunters often have a light with them, to spot a vampire in the darkest corners.

"So, what's your plan tonight?"

"Not sure yet" Jungkook wasn't here for any specific reason. He had been outside almost every night. Hoping to see one person again soon. Jungkook didn't do much, he didn't need any blood now. He was just walking around the city watching the little amount of humans who were awake and dared to set foot outside their safe warm homes.

"alright. i will see you at home then" Jimin waved at the other and jumped down the high roof with ease. landing almost silently on the tile ground of the sidewalk. Following an unknown man walking on the street with a bag. Jungkook followed them with his eyes until they turned around the corner and a short scream was heard before the night went back to its empty silence. The raven chuckled and jumped down as well walking the other direction that Jimin went.

It wasn't fun at all being outside without having anything to do. He was really bored tonight. not seeing a yummy meal walking around to grab. Jungkook and other vampires could smell someone's blood from a distance, like a human smelled dinner being cooked in the kitchen. And from that smell they got from someone they would decide if they wanted to eat or not. not all blood suited someone's taste. one lives sweet blood the other more sour. it's all up to their preference. Jungkook had smelled a lot of different blood in the air that night but none of them attracted his attention. Until a familiar smell reached his nose.

Jungkook halted in his steps and a grin formed on his lips. his red eyes moving to the side, the smell got stronger. It seems his awaited guest had returned for a third chance. In a fast movement he turned around and grabbed the wrist of his attacker.

"Welcome back, cutie," Jungkook chuckled, staring intensely into Taehyung's eyes.

"How did you know I was here!?"

"Your blood's scent is my favorite, of course I know you're here. i will always recognize it"

"you're unbelievable. how am i supposed to kill you!?" taehyung was getting frustrated. all his attempts were not showing any sign of progress. Jungkook always knew whatever he was about to do or where he was. it seemed really impossible now. Even sneaking did not work on him. but Taehyung didn't want to give up. He didn't want to give in and be weak again. If he stops this and finds a new easier target he will admit he's weak and useless like his father said. Taehyung didn't want that. but this was getting too hard. He would rather die trying one good thing and lower himself to who his father sees him as.

"Well, you can just stab my heart. easy as that. then cut off my head and let me bleed to death, '' Jungkook replied. Taehyung frowned and shivered a little at the image of cutting someone's head off. "I can see you're not ready to do it. you have to man up and make a decision or you're never gonna prove yourself to him"

"what do you know?" Taehyung hissed back. yanking his wrist back from the vampire and taking a step back distancing himself more.

"i know more than you think, Taehyung"