33: chew chew

Jungkook had prepared all of Taehyung's 'meals' for this week. Putting everything in small bottles labeled with a day and time. "I feel like I am a nurse," he chuckled.

"well you kind of are, you're the one who turned him. you're the one who's gotta watch over him" Jimin said standing next to Jungkook, cutting the last sticker out of the sheet.

"That's true. speaking of Taehyung, where is he even..." jungkook frowned when he noticed taehyung wasn't on the couch anymore. "yoongi!"

"I'm right here... don't shout '' Yoongi's voice was heard closer than jungkook expected. the vampire seemed to have just been standing in the doorway which he couldn't see.

"do you know where tae is?"

"He said he was going upstairs because he didn't feel so good. But i've just checked on him, it's nothing serious"

"Okay, I'll go see him in a bit. '' Jungkook took the sticker from jimin and placed it on the last bottle of blood.

At the same time Taehyung was in their bathroom standing in front of the mirror. The sickness made him dizzy which is why he held onto the sink for support. He doesn't remember why he was here. The only thing on his mind right now was the thought of what happened yesterday. He shot his own father.

it felt unreal, but the image was so clear in his head. It really happened. He could feel the crossbow in his hand going off, he could feel its weight. He never thought he was able to actually kill someone. and out of everyone it had to be his dad. "He wasn't a father....." he tried to talk himself into a more positive mood but his feelings just stayed flat and low. "I killed him..." he doesn't have a family anymore, well.. not a blood related family. His father was the only one he knew. But he's not here anymore. He only got Jungkook and his friends now.

"Wait....i don't remember anything" taehyung frowned, he doesn't remember anything that happened when He shot his father. How did he get out of there? what happened to jungkook after he shot Yongsun. "i was.... dead...." He frowned and his eyes looked puzzled into the drain of the sink. He was dead, he was actually dead. But right now he was alive...well sort of. It felt so weird knowing that he should have been dead, he had been killed. Yet here he stood. slowly he sank trough his knees and held his head. "I was fucking dead!?" He looked at his hands which were pale and cold, his body looked different, he looked almost perfect, too perfect. his lightly tanned skin was not just pale. He wasn't alive, he was still dead. It was just the vampirism keeping him alive, but in reality taehyung's human self had already died that time.

"Are you...okay?" Jungkook's gentle voice was heard. The raven asked but when Taehyung looked up with scared eyes he knew he wasn't okay and sat down next to him. "i know, you don't have to talk about it" jungkook said he had already read his mind. instead of asking him about it he just hugged the other.

"So much happened....i died...i'm dead..... it only now hits me"

"It's normal to think about things later when you're calm. But you're back, you're alive"

"im different"

"your appearance is the only thing that changed, you're still you. you still have your memories. not everyone keeps them after they have been dead for a while. Please, don't let it make you too sad. you're not alone, you have us... you have me"

"I know, i didn't mean to lie that i just.....i don't know, i don't want to think about it. i think i will just have to get used to it" taehyung sighed and leaned back in Jungkook's hold, his strong cold arm over his chest protectively. Taehyung didn't know why but he suddenly had the urge to bite into it. and he did. his impulse took over and he chomped jungkook's arm who quickly pulled it back as if it got burned.

"hey! im not dinner" Jungkook looked at his arm where the bite was already healing. But before it closed he noticed the two bigger holes. "holy shit, you have your fangs!" his eyes lit up excitedly. "Let me see, let me see!" He cupped Taehyung's face when he opened his mouth to show his teeth to the others. "oh my gooood! look at them, they are so cute!"

Taehyung jumped up, almost falling over from his throbbing head. He leaned towards the mirror and pulled his lips up with one finger, his eyes widened when he saw the fangs that had formed in his mouth. "holy shit-"

"They are so tiny," Jungkook smiled, baring his own fangs and placing his face next to Taehyungs. compared to Jungkooks fangs taehyung; s were indeed small. and fewer. Jungkook had four on the top and two at the bottom. while taehyung had only two at the top. like the other vampires.

"Why do you have more!?"

"I've been a vampire since birth, I am perfect. I am the way vampires should be. I am original."

"Damn cocky," Taehyung said but then he chuckled. "but sexy, fuck"

"You think it's sexy?" Jungkook grinned and walked closer, caging taehyung between the sink and his body. "I think you're very sexy like this."

"be careful, i can bite back"

"don't get too full of yourself. you're still just a baby vampire in our eyes."

"You wouldn't hurt me, i can bite you all i want"

"true" jungkook gave the other a short kiss and stepped back. "I wish I could just bend you over right here but I shouldn't. Not while you're still sick"

"What, ugh. When will I get better?"

"eager?" Jungkook raised a brow with a grin.

"it's been too long since we did it, i want you so bad"

"patience love, when your body is a little better we can have some fun again" jungkook wrapped an arm around the other's waist.

"Can we at least cuddle, just us two?"

"Anytime" the raven smiled and carried Taehyung to the bed where they cuddled up together. Jungkook had one arm around taehyung playing a little with the fabric of his clothes while the other arm was in Taehyung's hands, lips kissing the skin and teeth gently chewing the skin.

"You can bite, if you feel like it," Jungkook chuckled.

"I don't want to hurt you"

"you won't, my wounds will heal. no need to be careful. just bite, have a little taste of blood, it will do you good"

Taehyung hesitated but he wanted to bite him so badly so he did. his fangs this time piercing through the skin. it wasn't deep, his fangs were big enough to fully dra enough blood to drink. but he was able to get out two small drops which he licked with his tongue. and well....jungkook was right. Even if he didn't like the thought that this was blood he had to admit this taste made him want more. it was awakening the vampire inside of him.

---

its close to ending but i still have one last smut planned and a few loose ends that needs to be discussed between them. see you soon in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼