35: visitor

The next day

"my little rose, i will put you here okay?" Jungkook said. Taehyung was feeling very weak and sick. Luckily he couldn't throw up anymore. His stomach was already empty, aside from the blood he had this morning.

But even walking was too much for him, he just wanted to sleep again.

"take your blood first. Then you can sleep '' Jungkook walked to the kitchen to get the bottle. When he returned he could already see Taehyung's disgusted face. "you will get used to it, i assure you" he chuckled. He found it quite amusing to see Taehyung like this. It was almost childishly cute.

"Give it, I want to sleep, '' Taehyung took the bottle and quickly gulped it down, surprising Jungkook.

"Well, that was uhm.. Fast" he took the empty bottle back and stared at the younger vampire who got himself comfortable on the couch closing his eyes. "sleep well" he said and turned around to leave but taehyung opened his eyes again.

"don't leave, stay with me"

"you want me to stay? But i have to-"

Taehyung gave him puppy eyes and Jungkook sighed. How was he supposed to say 'no' to that? "Okay, I will stay here. I will watch over you until you wake up"

"good" Taehyung grinned.

"as if i'm not always watching you sleep"

"yah, don't make it sound creepy"

"sorry sorry, now go rest. I will be right here" Jungkook smiled and patted taehyung's head. Waiting for the other to fall asleep before returning the bottle to the kitchen.

-

After a few hours Taehyung was still asleep. Jungkook was glad he got some good rest, it will only help the change. So he calmly sat in the living room reading the book he took from Yoongi. He hadn't finished it yet. But he was getting close.

Everything was calm until there were knocks on the front door. Jungkook looked up from his book, and Yoongi was already at the door.

"Well hello there, a human." Yoongi grinned. "Why are you here? Come to offer you as my dinner?" he showed his fangs with a creepy smile.

"No, I just came to ask if someone named Kim Taehyung lives here. I was told he was here..." Namjoon tried to peek behind the smaller vampire but another vampire blocked his sight. He was smiling wide and leaned on Yoongi's shoulder.

"ahww another human. He looks cute" jimin chuckled and leaned closer.

"does he live here or not?" Namjoon was starting to feel uneasy. He was alone with these vampires who can literally eat him alive if they wanted to. He began to think he got the wrong mansion. But then again, it wasn't common at all for a mansion in a forest. Especially not here near the city.

"yea, he does. Who are you? Why do you know him? He isn't one of your kind anymore you know. He is a good person unlike your filth." Yoongi said seeing the hunter patch on the human's shoulder.

"I'm not...Well...It's complicated. Just tell me if he's here. I am a friend, my name is Namjoon. He knows me" Namjoon said sounding a little desperate to see Taehyung.

"He can't talk right now. He's sleeping"

"I will wait. I just have to talk to him"

"Fine, just watch out for his bodyguard. '' Jimin chuckled again and made space for Namjoon to enter. The human looked so on edge right now, he clearly didn't trust them at all.

"body guard?" Namjoon frowned, confused.

"you'll see, watch your steps Human. One wrong move and your head will get ripped off" Yoongi added. They followed Namjoon closely which was making Namjoon feel VERY uneasy and nervous. He could almost feel their cold breath in his neck.

But that feeling got less when he saw Taehyung. He was indeed sleeping, on the couch in the living room. The only room where the door was opened.

He smiled a little and walked closer until something blocked his way. He gulped seeing a pair of glaring red eyes staring at him. Only a few inches from him.

The sudden appearance of the new vampire made him flinch back in shock. "the fuck!? Who are you- oh my god!" Namjoon had so many thoughts and feelings right now. Fear, confusion, surprise. But mainly fear. Because this famous vampire didn't look very happy to see him.

"you're Namjoon," Jungkook said, inching closer, his hands behind his back.

"y-yea" Namjoon stuttered out. He glanced past Jungkook at his friend but Jungkook stepped aside blocking his view again.

"don't look at him. What do you want from him?" jungkook asked glaring at Namjoon. Taehyung might like this human but that doesn't mean Jungkook does. He first had to make sure he didn't have bad intentions before letting him near his love.

"I just want to see my friend."

"You missed him, you were worried. You want to talk to him about what happened" Jungkook added, making Namjoon even more surprised.

"how-"

"doesn't matter. You can come see him, I have seen your intentions and you're alright." Jungkook stepped aside and appreciated Taehyung with Namjoon following him. "but if i see you try something, i will rip your head off and suck you dry" and with that he ended the conversation turning his attention to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, baby. Wake up, there is someone you want to see" jungkook's voice was so sweet right now. Namjoon did not expect Jungkook to be able to act so kind. Yet here he was, smooching Taehyung's forehead, waking up with such care and gentleness.

"First I get threats and now he's all cute?"

"Don't get used to it" jungkooks seriousness returned.

And finally Taehyung woke up. And when he looked at Namjoon both were in shock. Taehyung from happiness but Namjoon from the sight of two red eyes.

Eyes he doesnt recognise.

"Taehyung, you're.... One of them?"

Taehyung didn't dare to reply. He couldn't tell if Namjoon was angry, disgusted or happy. How can he just tell him, suddenly he doesn't want to be like this anymore. He doesn't want to lose Namjoon. What if Namjoon won't understand, what if he will disgust him and want him gone? 

Taehyung's eyes teared up and he sniffled, not replying to the human.

---

thank youu for readingg, see you in the next!

🌼🌼🌼