15: dreaming of you

That night Taehyung was sleeping in the room he was given, near Jungkook's. The bed was very comfortable and he slept in almost immediately. Him being the only one who went to bed to actually sleep. But his night wasn't just peaceful darkness. he had drifted into dreamland,

Taehyung stood in a big room. A room he was very familiar with. It was back at the hunter's building. His father was standing at the other end of the huge endless hall which seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. making taehyung feel so small.

"Taehyung" , his father's voice, echoed through the hall into his head. it was loud and sent a shiver through him. He did not like it. "Did you bring him?"

"I did, father," he heard himself say. his steps coming closer towards his father. When he stopped he could hear people behind him and he turned his head. four hunters held a chained vampire who sat on his knees. His quite long black locks falling down over his face, making his glowing red eyes stand out more between the strands. They stared right into Taehyung's eyes.

"The vampire Prince, quite the find, my son"

"Yes" Taehyung felt himself grin and grip the knife tighter in his hand.

"Do what you must," his father said. his voice all around him. Taehyung had no control over himself. His steps came closer to jungkook who stared at him with his red eyes. they were glaring at him, they looked....betrayed.

"Taehyung-" jungkook started but taehyung cut him off.

"Silence, monster. You have no right to speak" he chuckled and grabbed the vampire's hair pulling his head up and placing the knife at his throat. "i will happily kill you, like i always wanted" His hand suddenly moved and everything went black.

"AH!" Taehyung shot up in bed, panting with wide eyes. His body was burning in heat. "no" he muttered and placed a hand on his hot forehead. He was glad it was just a dream. It felt so wrong, it felt so so wrong. His heart was clenching in worry. "I'm not killing him... I'm not doing it!!" he ruffled his hair frustrated. Taehyung did not want to kill him anymore. He had let go of that thought. He will walk his own path now. and that did not include killing Jungkook.

Suddenly the door to his room opened slightly. a red eye was seen in the creek before it opened more and the light turned on revealing Jungkook in casual clothing which was a silk top and pants with some slippers. He didn't seem to have been sleeping. A vampire rarely sleeps.

"Jungkook?"

"I heard your scream." Jungkook said. "i got a worried so i came to check on you"

"oh....i am fine" taehyung said feeling a little flattered that jungkook bothered to come up here. "It was just a dream"

"a dream? About what?" Jungkook asked.

"uhm...nothing" taehyung replied but when he saw jungkook stare at him before humming he knew the vampire had read his mind already. There was no use in hiding something from the other. not even a dream.

"Will you go back to sleep or do you want some water?"

"I will just lay down here for now"

"Okay" Jungkook said and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

"oh?"

"Just go back to sleep. i will leave in a bit" Jungkook said while he walked to the window and looked outside. Taehyung was confused why the vampire was in his room when suddenly a short scream was heard from outside.

"what was that?" Taehyung asked, getting up and rushing to the window but Jungkook stopped him with one hand which felt like he ran into a wall. "Hey, what's going on out there??"

"We had a visitor but its been taken care of"

"a visitor, what are you talking about?" Taehyung frowned and grabbed the blankets feeling a little cold now he was up.

"two hunters followed Yoongi here and tried to sneak in."

"Is that why you came here? were you searching for them?"

"No," Jungkook said and looked to the side, his red eyes meeting Taehyung's. "i came because you screamed and i was worried they might have done something to you"

"Oh....." Taehyung looked down. "sorry"

"It's fine." Jungkook sighed. and sat down on the bed. "I will leave you alone once the second is caught. I know you must not want me here."

"I never said that." Taehyung sat down as well, the blanket holding him warm. "wait why did-"

Jungkook looked to the side. "I can read your mind but i dont always read everything from you. I don't need to know everything, I read when I feel the need to do so." Jungkook replied before the other could finish his sentence.

"Ah...i see.. that's good to know '' taehyung chuckled a little. glad he had some bit of his own private mind space. There fell a silence. Jungkook looked at the wall while Taehyung looked at the vampire from the side. He couldn't find an interest to look at something other than Jungkook. the man attracted all of his attention. without thinking he raised his arm and flipped half of the thick blanket around jungkook. The vampire turned his head a little confused, his eyes looking at the blanket in confusion which somehow made him look cute.

"I don't feel cold like you do"

"Just take the blanket," Taehyung muttered, feeling embarrassed that he even did that.

"You're cute" jungkook chuckled and leaned closer making taehyung lean away till he was on his back, the vampire hovering above him. "So alluring"

"J-jung..." taehyung didn't even finish the word. He didn't want to. He liked how close the other was. It made him feel warm.

"My mate.." Jungkook's voice lowered and his nose was in the other's neck sniffing the sweet blood that was hidden under the fragile skin of his neck. Taehyung's hand grabbed Jungkoks shoulder pulling him closer. This vampire made him do things he never imagined to do to a vampire. Jungkook made him feel so different. He wanted to take it all now. No more rules. he wanted to forget everything.

"Jungkook '' he said softly. The vampire immediately heard it and moved his head back to look at the human. "Kiss me"

"with pleasure" The raven grinned and connected their lips. while they kissed he moved in a more comfortable position. using his free hand to push the hunter's legs apart so he can move in between. He was glad that the human started the kiss this time. He was making progress. He still had hope. Jungkook tilted his head more to deepen the kiss, feeling taehyung's hand on his back holding on his silk shirt. The grab of the human's fists at the fabric made a part of Jungkook's back exposed, feeling cold air over his icy skin. The vampire felt himself grow more needy for the other so he parted from the kiss.

"hm?" Taehyung didn't know why the other suddenly stopped. He didn't want to stop. But when he saw Jungkook's eyes he knew enough.

"let's...sleep"

"yea....'' Taehyung rolled on his side still having the vampire between his legs/ but this time he didn't let go. He didn't want the vampire to leave. His body wanted the raven close to him. especially when he was going to sleep. It felt safe. He never thought he would feel safety in a vampire's presence. but here he was. In the same bed with one even.

"Goodnight" Jungkook said.

"you wont sleep...won't you?"

"No. I don't have to sleep" Jungkook answered. "I won't go if you don't want me to."

"then don't go"

"I won't"

--- 

Taehyung cant fight the feelings anymore hmhm👀

"don't fight the feeling!~" -exo

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼