21: longing for him (m)

after a good dinner. well Taehyung's dinner while Jungkook was munching on some salty seaweed salad. He liked the taste of salt a lot, one of the few spices he can taste. Sometimes he wondered what it all tasted like but he can't even remember anymore.

"So your father does all this killing for fun?" Jungkook asked the human while they were walking home sharing some chips.

"Yes, he just enjoys killing these 'monsters' as we...i mean...he calls them."

"Monsters" Jungkook scoffed and took a chip licking the salt off them before throwing the chip away for the birds. "He is the one we see as a monster, he doesn't make a choice between good and bad. i want to kill him"

"no...he's still my father.."

Jungkook looked to the side at Taehyung. he knew Taehyung didn't believe that himself. yet he still spoke those words. Taehyung may be out of his father's reach but that didnt mean it didn't still have an affect on him.

"well...nevermind"

"Do you still see us as monsters? me?"

Taehyung was silent for a moment before he replied. "No, I don't."

"hmm"

The two walked in silence the last part to the mansion, they didn't have anything to say. There were no words for the feeling both fels right now. Taehyung was fighting the need to touch Jungkook. it didn't matter how, he just wanted to feel the cold skin on his.

It made him think and feel things...desires.

While Jungkook unlocked the door the human stared at Jungkook intensely from the side. studying the attractive side profile of the vampire to his elegant hands. The door got off the lock and was pushed open. Both males entered the mansion but out of nowhere Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand making him turn around. Before the vampire could react he felt his face being cupped and a pair of warm human lips on his.

The kiss was short but it made Jungkook smile and snake a strong arm around the other pulling him against him. "I taught you to be fast to kill, but i think i like this purpose more" He chuckled his red eyes staring into taehyung's.

"don't talk or i will change my mind" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around the other too.

"Whatever you say little rose~" Jungkook said softly and suddenly lifted the human off his feet, in a flash taking both of them upstairs to the vampire's bedroom. "I have been waiting for this"

"I know," Taehyung chuckled.

-

At that same time Jimin stood in the hallway looking up the stairs in silence. Yoongi was very confused at that behavior.

"uhm...what are you doing?" he asked the vampire.

"They went upstairs after kissing, i am sure today is it" Jimin said sounding hyped for something. "isn't it exciting??"

"wait...." Yoongi squinted his eyes but then he got what Jimin was talking about and chuckled. "You're unbelievable, are you going to stand there listening?"

"until i know if they do it or not, yes"

"You're crazy, I am not going to stand here. I am going far away." Yoongi quickly made himself clear from the hallway going into the garden to get fresh air while he left his presence out of the house. Jimin always gotta put his nose in things and make it awkward.

-

In their own moment Jungkook was busy undressing his buttoned top while taehyung eyed him intensely while holding his legs up to cover his naked self. he wasn't very insecure about his body before, he was trained for his hunting job, he had to be in shape but now Jungkook was looking at him he felt shy to show himself. It wasn't like him to get shy over this, he usually is confident in his looks, he knows he isn't ugly, but he can't help it.