7: protect

Taehyung was alone now. Jungkook had already left something in taehyung felt sad when the vampire left. there was something drawing him towards the creature. The human shook his head with a sigh and turned around to also head home when he saw a pair of red eyes on the other side of the alley. then a full tall pale skinned figure.

"shit" he muttered and grabbed his knife, he didn't carry his full equipment at the moment, he will have to do it with this. The vampire grinned wide and flashed forward swinging its claw-like nailed hand at him. Taehyung barely managed to dodge the attack and rolled away. He didn't want to kill this one, he wanted to kill Jeon. But right now protecting himself was his main priority. Killing an other vampire doesn't mean he won't kill Mr.Jeon anymore. He had swore he will do it and he will. one way or another.

"Ohh, sharp eye for a human" the vampire hissed with a giggle that sent a shiver down taehyung's spine. And before he knew it the vampire attacked again but this time he flashed behind him and taehyung felt a sharp pain on his back. He stumbled forward and wing his knife back managing to slash the vampire's arm who hissed in pain and backed away holding his bleeding arm.

"you filthy human!" the vampire shouted and its eyes glowed bright in anger. He leaped forward, knocking the human against the wall and grabbing his neck. baring his fangs to bite the life out of the human he had found. but before anything could happen a dark shadow faded over them and a pair of deep black hands grabbed the vampire at its head and shoulder. Taehyung's eyes widened when the vampire's head was ripped off and the body fell on the ground, blood oozing out, creating a dark puddle.

When the vampire fell down Taehyung looked right at Jungkook standing in the sun with bright yellow eyes. They slowly turned back to normal and he looked at taehyung.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yea..."

"you're lying, you're hurt. i can smell it" jungkook grabbed taehyung's shoulder and turned him around seeing a deep scratch. The vampire had hurt the human. it needed to be cleaned to avoid any infection.

"I-its fine....it doesn't hurt a lot"

"lies," Jungkook muttered clearly. The boy was in pain, he could tell. He could read him like an open book. "you need treatment"

Taehyung mentally cursed himself. He can't go home with this, his father will be disappointed and shout at him. He will be hurt. but he did indeed need help like Jungkook said.

"I can take you to my home, my friend can help" Jungkook said taehyung mumbled something swaying a little unsteady.

"i-i..." before he could say anything the human passed out. Jungkook frowned, the wound was definitely infected with something and it was affecting taehyung's health rapidly. without a second thought he scooped the boy up and rushed home, time ticking in his head.

-

"Jungkook what's this?" Yoongi asked as he walked to the vampire who carried a human into their home. "why bring a human in here, is it to eat?"

"in centuries you're getting the chance to eat him" Jungkook hissed at the other with a glare. yoongi backed away a little, feeling the threatening aura of the other.

"Get me Jimin, he needs help. He can't get sick, he can't die" Jungkook's eyes looked worried. "he's been infected by a vampire, it needs to be treated quickly."

"Okay, one second," Yoongi said and flushed away. Within five seconds Jimin entered the room with a smile.

"ooh, a human how interesting" jimin walked to the boy on their couch and bend over him studying his face. "He's quite pretty, did you hurt him?"

"this is not the time for jokes Jimin, just help him"

"fine fine" jimin sighed and looked at the wound on the boy's back. "Easy peasy, give me two minutes and he will be fine" Jimin got right to work. jungkook and watching closely over his shoulder like a bodyguard.

It indeed took only two minutes and Jimin was finished. The boy's back was all clean and patched up with care. "now i want him to wake up, i need to talk to him" jimin looked excited for some reason. "he looks adorable, wonder if he will be scared"

"Don't you dare scare him, I need his trust first. don't ruin this for me" jungkook said, jimin just pouted playfully and crossed his arms. "he needs to stay alive. this is the boy I've told you about. Hes mine"

"Ohhh this is getting more and more interesting. '' Jimin turned to yoongi. "yoongi-ah baby look it's jungkook's human!"

"don't call me a baby, you know I hate it" Yoongi frowned at the other.

The two started to bicker, making Jungkook the only one to notice Taehyung waking up. groaning when he opened his eyes and sat up confused. "oh what..." the human looked around and when he saw four red eyes and two yellow ones staring at him he screamed and jumped off the couch distancing himself. He searched for his knife but he didn't have it on him anymore.

"ohh he is scared, how cute" jimin smiled. "don't worry we only bite"

"Jimin!" Jungkook frowned at the other and gave him a smack to shut up.

"Jungkook?" taehyung asked

"don't worry, they won't hurt you. these are my friends"

"why am i here, what did you do!? where is my shirt!???" taehyung panicked. As soon as he said it, Jungkook threw a black shirt his way which the human caught.

"I treated your wound, might as well thank me for it" Jimin said. "my jeon here wanted me to help you, he came here all worried for you."

"my wound" taehyung felt his back and chest feeling the bandages around him. "oh.."

"See, you're fine. don't worry about that. the poison is gone"

"thank you.." Taehyung looked away. "But why help me, you're vampires. "

"I have my reasons," Jungkook said and then walked away. "you can stick around as long you want, do as if you're home"

"Well you've heard him!" Jimin smiled and hopped to the kitchen, all leaving taehyung be.

---

well he met the other two now👀, as hes there he might do some exploring👀👀👀

see you in next chapter

🌼🌼🌼