~Chapter XV~

~Madelyn~

"YOU WERE RIGHT." I huffed. "That was more fun than the first orgasm."

Ridley grinned. "I'm relieved to hear you are satisfied. Sex can be more exciting when you toss a bit of risk into the equation." He leaned in and nuzzled my hair with his nose, inhaling. "Perhaps next time you will let me fuck you no matter who is listening."

Heat rose in my cheeks, but I pretended what he said wasn't absolute sin to imagine doing again. Though Kieran was the only other person I slept with, now including Ridley, there was definitely going to be so much more sexual tension between the four of us than I was sure to handle.

I mean....how does one girl navigate a relationship with four men?

"What makes you think there will be a next time?" I teased him.

"Oh, we will." He stole a long, swift kiss across my mouth. I melted into him, proving his statement a moment ago a fact I could not deny myself. "If I had more condoms to spare right now I would fuck you again and again and-"

I covered his mouth. He bit affectionately at my backhand. I smiled.

Ridley pulled out of me, relieving himself of the latex and disposed of the condom in a nearby trash can. As he stood up, I watched the silhouette of his ass and spine flex in the darkness, slightly battling off light beams coming in from the dome ceiling windows above where we just had sex.

"What if I said we can? Without the use for a condom."

Ridley halted putting on his khakis, leaving his zipper exposed to the muscled apex of his hipbones. He made a turn to look back at me as the realization of what I said traveled around inside his brain. He was a vision to look at in his nakedness from what little I could see now that my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

So brazen.

"When?" His eyes lit with a newfound desire that electrified me.

"I went to the doctor over the summer and got on birth control," I started. "I have an abnormal period so the pills are meant to balance me."

He stared.

And stared so more....

"Please say something, Ridley."

"You're telling me," he started, carefully stalking back to me like a lion would towards it prey, "I get to fuck you, without a condom, whenever I want?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course that's what you took from what I said. But yes."

"Round two, then?" He suggested.

I laughed. "Is sex all you think about?"

Descending on his hands and knees he crawled on top of me, forcing me to decline back to the floor with no barrier but the soft fabric of his khakis, left unbuttoned between us. He pressed into me. The rugged planes of his abs touched my bare skin, causing my breath to hitch and swirl with desire.

"I'm an insatiable monster." Ridley traced a slow trail from my neck to the valley between both breasts, exposed bravely to the hushed books and a beautifully alluring demon with hair as blue as fire and eyes as pure as gunmetal. A dark God of the underworld ready to steal me from retribution and turn me wicked. "What do you say, princess? Want more?"

"Maybe if you convince me-"

He rocked his hips forward, snuggled fittingly between my thighs as if he never left. I gasped. His cock rubbed against me- never entering -but tempting me in ways that drove me mad with need. I clawed his shoulders, dragging him close and excitedly stole his mouth with a long kiss we both turned ravenous to.