CHAPTER 00

{WHERE IS THIS?}

The timeline is after they attacked the alchemist tower. It's chapter 425.

"We have to. We need to go North."

"Yes, Cale-nim."

Choi Han headed toward the door and Raon was about to remove his spell. Cale started to think about someone for a moment as he watched them.

'Oh, by the way, the original owner of your body is living well too. He said he is happy.'

'The original Cale Henituse. What would his status be right now? Did he end up in my original body? I'm glad that he is at least living happily.'

Cale recalled the original owner of this body who was trash but acted oddly. He also started to think about the Henituse household.

'Maybe.'

He thought that he had an idea about why the original Cale Henituse became trash.

'I might be wrong, but-'

Baaaaang!

Cale could not continue to think after hearing the loud noise.

"W, what the hell?!"

Imperial Prince Adin's former bedroom door went flying. Choi Han who had opened the door had dodged to the side while the others outside the door were standing there with blank expressions.

Cale could see someone almost stomping toward him with a vicious expression. Cale's body underneath the blanket curled up in fear.

'Did I do something wrong? Why is she looking at me like this?'

Sword master Hannah was walking toward him with a vicious expression that made it seem as if she wanted to beat him to death.

"What's wrong? What is it?"

Cale asked in shock before Hannah walked up next to Cale's bed and quietly looked down at him.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Hannah asked a question.

"You're heading North right away?"
"Yes. What about it?"
'Why did she have to send the door flying for that?'
"...With that... weak ass body?"

Cale started to frown.

Suddenly, a light appeared out of nowhere and enveloping them along with their allies.

~♥️~

In a room that looks like a cinema, there seems to be a lot of people laying down. A certain redhead clenched his head as he slowly stand up and observing the surrounding.

"Where the f-"

He didn't manage to finish his word when he saw a few familiar faces that he's been missing so much.

"Lee soo hyuk? Choi jung soo? Kim rok soo? " Ask him in disbelief.

"Where is this?" ask Cale again.

"I will tell you after the others are awake too" tell a girl with purple eyes and hair.

Cale probably didn't noticed her who is standing right beside the three koreans men as he is too focused on them.

AFTER A WHILE

Everyone present in the room already awake. They noticed that there are some people who look exactly the same but they choose not to question that matter for now.

"Ok, since everyone are awake. I'm gonna tell the reason why all of you are here." say the unknown girl.

"Who are you?" ask our cookie prince.

"You can call me Irene. I'm in charge of everything while all of you are here. So, feel free to ask anything." answer Irene.

"So miss Irene, what are we doing here?" ask Ron while smiling benignly.

'Ron is so scary. Now I know how Cale felt.'

"Ekhem, we are gonna react to someone life here." answer Irene.

"Who's life are we reacting to?" Ask Cale.

' I've got a bad feeling about this.'

Unfortunately, your feeling is right.

"Your life of course!" answer Irene cheerfully.

"I knew it! We're gonna be reacting to a legend life! This is a miracle!"

I don't think I need to tell you who it was.

"Human! We' re going to react to your life? That's wonderful!" shouted Raon excitedly.

"Our youngest is right nya." Hong

"We're curious about your life too nya." On.

Meanwhile cale,

'What the hell! Why me? What' s so good about my life that we're going to react to it?'

Althought his mind is chaotic right now, he's still keeping his stoic face.

"But miss Irene. We still have a lot of work to do even if we want to watch young master Cale life." ask Alberu.

"Oh, don't need to worry about that your highness. The time in your world is stopped." answer Irene.

"Wait! How did you stop time? Are you a god?" ask Eruhaben.

"I'm not a god. But, there's a certain god who stopped the time in your world." reply Irene calmly.

"Miss Irene, can you please explain it?" ask Choi Han.

"Oh, well. I'm a god subordinate. Those gods are the one who came up with this reacting thingy idea. So, they already prepared everything such as stopping the time in your world. The reason? It's so that you get to know Cale better and for their entertainment of course. "answer Irene.

" But what's the enemies doing here?" ask Lock.

" for entertainment. "reply Irene shortly.

"Don't worry, all of your memories will be wiped out the moment we send you back. " she continue.

"any question?"

"Why do there's two Cale, Choi Han, White Star and others too?" Ask Alver.

"Oh! They're your counterparts(?) from another universe. Your past self to be exact." reply Irene.

"Miss Irene who is this people?" ask Rosalyn as she never see those three korean men.

"You'll see." answer Irene.

"Is there anything else that you want to ask?" ask Irene again which got replied with a silence.

"Ok then, let's start this reacting!"

~TBC~