CHAPTER 03

{REACT TO CHAPTER 656 : EVERYTHING CAN BE CONNECTED (6)}

They are left dumbfounded after Irene suddenly dissapearing in front of them.

"Are we just gonna stay like this?" asked tcf Obante as he is the first one to realize from the shock.

"What are we going to do now?" asked tcf Paseton while trying to hide his panic.

Suddenly, silence filled the room as if no one ever been there in the first place.

"Human! What is this?" asked Raon who went to tcf Cale with a pieces of paper.

"We found this on the table there nya." told Hong as he pointed the table filled with foods on the side of the room.

"What does it say nya? " ask On.

"Hmm?" tcf Cale raised an eyebrow as he look at the paper.

"Is it a map?" ask tcf Choi han who joined his Cale-nim to see the paper.

"Let me see it too." said tcf Alberu, curious about the so called map.

Tcf Cale showed the paper to the others as he think they would like to see it too based on the astonishment on their faces.

'How did a map ended up on top of a table filled with foods?! '

Most of them wondered. Prepared your mind! There's a lot of things for you to wonder about in the near future!

"There's a note at the top of the right corner of the paper." said tboah Mary.

Everyone present there immediately look at the mentioned corner. There's some writing.

'This is the map of the place. You can do anything you want such as sleep, eat, drink, bath and whatsoever. Everything had been prepared. Just make sure there is no fight. We will continue to react after all of you get some rest. Please gather in this room again afterwards. That's all, enjoy your stay!'

~Irene.

That' s what was written in the note.

'At least she don't abandoned us. '

Thought them as they up to their own activities. Some play with each other, talk with their other self, discussing on how to rule the world and others.

Our young master silver shield?

He's already in a dream world. Dreaming about his slacker life that hasn't been achieve yet- wait! Does it even exist in the first place?

After everyone finished their activities and gathered together in the same room.

Suddenly, a magic circle apleared out of no where. A girl with a purple hair and same eye colour can be seen stepping out from it.

"So, did you get enough rest?" ask Irene, starting a conversation after leavung them for approximately five hours.

Unlucky for her, instead of receiving an answer she only received glares from the guests as they still mad At her for leaving them. How petty.

" Ehem, before we continue reacting to Cale life. Please introduced yourself first." told Irene as she pointed towards the three Korean men.

"Ok, I'll go first! My name is Choi Jung Soo. I'm Kim Rok Soo best friend also Choi Han paternal nephew once removed." said Choi Jung Soo.

[Correct me if I'm wrong about the two Choi relationship.]

Tboah Choi Han flinched after hearing this meanwhile tcf Choi Han just act like normal since he already know about the fact.