CHAPTER 11

{REACT TO O CHAPTER 223: DO NOT WORRY (4)}

After a very good rest

Lcf Cale can be seen entering the reacting room along with his beloved children.

[A group of cutie entering!]

But, they're greeted with emptiness cause no one is there yet.

"Are we early or they're late?"

"We don't know too nya~"

On answered her father question which doesn't give any help at all.

Suddenly, they heard a sound from their back.

"Aish, this damn paper. How can a piece of paper like you be important as hell?"

Grumbled Irene as she collect the papers that are scattered on the floor. The four people just look at her weirdly.

"Irene nya~"

"What papers are those? Nya~"

Both On and Hong are curious about that paper since Irene seems to cursed at it but she still took care of it instead of getting rid of it.

"Nothing important, just my homework."

Replied Irene to the curious cats as she arranged the paper properly.

"You're still studying?"

Lcf Cale seems hesitant(?) to ask the question. He's afraid if he might some how angered the god's subordinate.

"Yeah, duh. I have to study all of these things since I am Goddes of Wealth successor."

Irene answered without thinking twice. Who knows, this mistake of her can bring her a big danger. Especially from a scammer that are describe to be even worse than a devil.

"Achoo... "

Somehow, lcf Cale suddenly sneeze without any reason. I wonder why?

"Human! Are you okay? Are you sick?"

Raon asked lcf Cale. This cute but deadly baby dragon is worry about his father health condition.

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

Answered lcf Cale as he wiped the mucus(?) that came out from his nose with his sleeve.

[What do we call the liquid that flowing out from our nose when we sneeze in English? I forgot and the Internet connection which is slower than a snail won't allow me to use the google translate.]

"But, aren't you are God of Death subordinate?"

Asked lcf Cale out of curiousity. He's been wondering about the identity of this purple colored hair and eye girl ever since their first meeting.

"Oh, my mentor send me to him as a kind of test, practice, internship or whatever it is. I don't understand these god and goddes way of thinking."

"Oh, I see."

Replied lcf Cale after hearing Irene's answer who seems like she also doesn't sure what kind of shit do the god and goddes are doing this time.

"Ok then, let's wait for the others inside. Shall we?"

Said Irene as she went into the room, followed by the four.

In the meantime, these people are just doing their own thing such as sleeping, finishing the homework last minute and playing at the children corner that somehow suddenly exist in the room.