CHAPTER 04

{REACT TO CHAPTER 476 : NO, I TOLD YOU IT WAS A MISTAKE! (3)}

"So, since all of you already had your break, let's continue reacting to Cale's life!" exclaimed Irene happily.

They just nodded and wait for the new chapter to be show. There's no use in denying her as they are now powerless. Besides, she got gods on her back!

She's definitely not someone you should mess up with since she's a god subordinate. Who knows what will she do to you if you got on her nerves.

Chapter 476 : No, I Told You It Was a Mistake! (3)

"What mistake?" dumbfounded all the people there.

"The titles are weird." said tboah Bud, shaking his head as he drink alcohol from his sixth bottle.

Tboah Glenn looked at his best friend with a stoic expression. Fully given up in managing his words.

"Part three?" the dragon half blood ask himself, but the others also hear it.

All of them are curious about that too.

The Castle of Light, one of the Eastern continent’s Three Restricted Areas.
The White Castle on the white desert.

The people from Eastern contined perked up their ear at the sudden mention of the well known place in their continent.

'What is the young master doing there?'

The castle that Lord Sheritt had left for her children was now covered in Raon’s black mana and stationed in the Forest of Darkness.

Before Cale could greet Lord Sheritt who was welcoming them…

"What?! How did you moved the castle to the Forest of Darkness?" asked tboah Bud.

All the mages there already dropped their mouth, too shocked at the news.

'How did they manage to transport an entire castle?!'

Freaked them out. As a mage, they know it's quite impossible unless it's a dragon doings.

Unknown to them, it was a dragon doings. A few dragons at that.

"Is Lord Sheritt is the castle owner?"

"Who is this Lord Sheritt?"

Shocked some people as they don't know that the Castle of Light belong to someone.

"What do you mean greet Lord Sheritt who is the owner of the castle? Didn't Castle of Light existed for a long time already? Doesn't that mean she's already died?" asked tboah Adin.

[Does he still alive in tcf after they attacked the rest of the alchemist tower? Or did he get prisoned? ]

Pow!

“Ugh!”

He saw the black Dragon that slammed into his shoulder and flew out like an arrow.

They're not shocked with the fact that there's a dragon with tcf Cale as they already know it earlier.

It's a lie if they say that they're not shocked. Meeting a dragon is already a rare opportunity let alone travelling with them.

Well, since their power got sealed, Raon can't use invisibility spell. That's how he got busted up.

Some people even fainted after seeing the mighty and great being in front of them. Meeting a being that they worshipped is truly a miracle. Guess who?