CHAPTER 12

{REACT TO CHAPTER 233 : SOMETHING OBVIOUS (2)}

When the audience are resting, Irene went out for a while to face her mentor, Goddess of Wealth. And, it doesn't go well. She got a punishment for not finishing her homework.

Now, she's already back to the mansion prepared by the gods for lcf and tboah characters. They let the characters stay there for a while for the reacting purpose.

Irene started to grumble(?) as she enter the mansion and headed to the room where all the god's guest are suppose to be for the next reacting session.

"Tsk, out of all the punishments that already exist, why the hell does she have to cut my allowance for this month as the punishment?!"

Irene seems to angry by the fact that her mentor give such a punishment to her.

"Anything but my money!"

Money seems to be very precious to her. How about you guys?

"Weird, why is it so quiet?"

Irene ask her self since everytime she goes out, there will be some noise when she get back to the room. Like a few people chatting, talking with their otherselves or sobbing after being overworked. But, it's is surprising quiet today.

"What the hell happen? Usually they're very loud. I felt like I'm walking in the cemetary."

Commented Irene as she walked faster, started to panic because usually she already hear their voice from miles away.

As soon as the entered the room, she saw a very surprising scene that made her jaw dropped.

" What on earth?! "

Screams Irene loudly as she saw lcf Cale and lcf White Star hugging each other. Of course, both of their faces are showing disgusted and forced expression. She blinked her eyes a few times in case there's something wrong with her eyes.

#enemytolovers

[Since when does my fanfiction started to turn into romance? 🤔]

The effect of their hug even made the whole audience silence.

"Oh, Irene! You're back!"

Said a boy with a black hair that almost reached his shoulder and a pair of purple eyes, same as Irene's.

"Daniel? What are you doing here? Causing trouble again hmm?"

Irene asked the boy named Daniel who is her little troublemaker brother.

"Yah, you should be thanking me! They almost get into a fight and kill each other you know? I'm the one who stop them."

Said the boy while pouting. Irene just shakes her head at her little brother antic.

"But, seriously. What happened?"

Irene very curious about that. But, her troublesome little doesn't seems like he would tell her right now.

"I will tell you later. Now, let's continue to react. I want to see their reactions live."

Daniel is also part of the people who watch the livestream of the characters of tboah and lcf reacts to lcf Cale's life.

"Tch, fine. Everyone please sit back at your seats."

Replied Irene to her little brother before ordering the people inside the room to sit on their own seats.

"But, our seats are..."

Lcf Basen couldn't finished his sentence because he's afraid of Irene's reaction.