CHAPTER 01

{REACT TO CHAPTER 1 : PROLOGUE}

The room they are currently in is full with chairs . The amount of chairs is the same as the amount of people in there as if it's specially prepared for them. Each of them already sit in a chair. There is a big and thin black box in front of them.

"Miss Irene, what is that thing?"ask tboah Lily curious about that thing.

" It's called television. " answer Irene to tboah Lily.

" Let's get to our main event. " say Irene again as she said that, the screen lit up and show some text.

Chapter 1 : Prologue

" Chapter? " ask tcf Basen.

" You're gonna react to Cale life by reading them like a novel. That's easier right?" reply Irene.

" Oh, I see. " say tcf Basen.

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.

" Novel? "ask tboah alberu.

" How is that possible?! "shocked most of the dragons.

[The Birth of a Hero].

[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.

"What? Choi han, how did that happened? " ask tboah Rosalyn to tboah Choi han.

"I don't know. I somehow got transported into the Forest of Darkness one day." answer tboah Choi han.

I became a part of that novel as the trash of the Count's family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located.

The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, are destroyed by assassins.

The bigger problem is the fact that this stupid trash who I've become doesn't know about what happened in the village and messes with Choi Han, only to get beaten to a pulp.

"Human! You're not stupid!" exclaimed tcf Raon.

"Our youngest is right nya!" support tcf Hong.

'I' m dead! Ron gonna kill me afterwards! '

Tcf Cale is thinking about his fate right now.

' Didn't that what exactly happened? '

Ask tboah Cale to himself.

"...This is going to be a problem."

I feel like something serious has happened to me.

But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

"New life? What does that mean young master?" ask tcf Ron to his puppy young master.

"Tha-"

Fortunately, tcf Cale word got cut by Irene.

"So, that's the start! It seems like all of you still didn't get a grasp of what happened to him. Let's continue to know." say Irene.

~TBC~