CHAPTER 08

{REACT TO CHAPTER 273 : A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT (2)}

A bunch of people can be see entering the room. They look fresh since they got some rest.

Since the time in their world is stopped they have to take this oppurtunity to have some time for themself instead of doing their work that will never end.

They went to their own seat and waiting for the person in charge of them to get there. But, Irene still not there even after a while.

"Where is that girl?"

Asked tboah Archie in annoyance, too tired of waiting.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Irene come in from the open door while running. Then, she stopped and breathed some air.

"Sorry everyone! I overslept!"

Stated Irene before anyone asked her any question, pretty sure all they will ask is only the reason why she late.

"Don't worry, it's fine. Everyone experienced that."

Consoled Choi Jung Soo after seeing the complicated expression on Irene's face. Mainly because of guilt for making them wait for so long.

"Ok then, let continue. We'll react to lcf Cale's life again this time."

Said Irene after she calmed a down a little. The others are excited to see the red head commander life except for the villains and also the red head commander himself. And so, everyone focused on the screen.

Chapter 273 : A Beautiful Night (2)

" Aigoo, this title can create a very big misunderstanding."

Lcf Eruhaben said. He's quite worry if the chapter might show a mature content based on the title.

[Will I get a bashful comment? Blame my dirty mind!]

But, he didn't think that is the case as there's children here. The title can also means something else right?

Cale stood on top of a roof and looked down. He could hear Choi Han's voice.

"Young master-nim that's dangerous."

Said lcf Rosalyn, worried about her benefactor(?). She knew that lcf Choi Han is there, but she couldn't help but be worried about the fellow red head as she understand him well.

Who knows if he want to do something dangerous again that will affect his safety and health?

"As expected, the Mercenaries Guild building is bright even during the night."

"Of course, who do you think we are?"

Tboah Bud said arrogantly, thinking that lcf Cale just give a compliment.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Lcf Glenn said.

"Oho, what are you doing there?"

Lcf Bud asked his friend, thinking either he can welcome him if he went to the Mercenaries Guild.

The location of today's safe looting was vibrant.

"Oh, so that's why you are ther- Wait what?! Are you the one who loot it before?"

Asked lcf Bud, remembering that there's someone who loot one of the Mercenaries Guild before.

Too bad, no one answer him as they are also shocked by the fact that lcf Cale is looting a Mercenaries Guild.

Leeb-An City's Mercenaries Guild building was located a bit away from the eastern pleasure district. The current situation made its location very fitting.