CHAPTER 13

{REACT TO SOMEONE'S BELOVED}

In the room that resembled a cinema, two people with purple eyes colour can be seen taking with each other. What are they talking about? Let's check it out!

"Dude, now tell me why the fuck did the two mutual enemies are hugging each other?"

Asked Irene to her little brother,still in disbelief.

"Do you want to know?"

Replied Daniel playfully while raising one of his eyebrow toward Irene.

"Why don't you just tell me what is going on before I make you, hmm?"

"Okay, okay, I will tell you."

Oh well, since Daniel still love his life he will just tell the whole story to his sister. Nope, he definitely isn't scared of his sister. Ehem, he mean who wouldn't?

"So, after you left...

Flashback started

After Irene went out, everything was doing all fine. All the audience were 'peacefully' chilling. Yeah, if only the noises doesn't exist. The counterparts are talking with each other either sharing information or chatting like long lost friend. That is until a certain White Star wannabe started a fuss.

[My autocorrect change White to Whitey. Pfft 😂. Btw, I'm thinking of typing the name of characters from lcf like this Cale and like this Cale for tboah.]

"Hey, transmigrator!"

Yelled White Star to Cale. Since Irene is not around, he's thinking of confronting(?) the red head that keep on messing with his ultimate plan on becoming a god.

With that, Cale who is dreaming about finally getting his long lost slacker life wake up. He frowns, knowing that everything was just a dream.

With an annoyed face, he looked toward White Star who just ruined his sweet dream.

You guys might be wondering about Cale's protection squad right?

Oh well, everyone who is on Cale side is ready for a battle in case the lunatic try to attack.

[All the best!]

Too bad they can't use their power and they don't have their weapons with them. Or else, beating the shit out of that White Star will be much more fun.

[Yeah, too bad 😔]

Cale then started to talk to the person who ruined his wonderful dream.

"What do you want?"

If you were able to listen, you will probably notice his annoyed tone right away.

"Why do you keep on ruining my plans?!"

"Because they're on my way of getting my slacker life."

"Liar! You must be someone who is sent by the gods to stop me right? That must be why God of Death help you in the sealed god test."

Cale couldn't brain the nonsense that the White Star keep on saying anymore.

"I'm not! I'm just an innocent soul that got dragged into this problems."