CHAPTER 07

{INTERACT WITH THE CHARACTERS}

‼️WARNING‼️
-There might be a lot of incorrect spelling, typo, grammar error and also some words that got autocorrect.
(I'm too lazy to check and change it.🌚)
-The characters will be so OOC.
(OOC means out of characters right? Ah, I'm so dumb about this kind of thing! English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with me. 😅)

"Hello everyone! Now, let's continue our activity."

Said Irene after she entered the room back after going out for a while.

Where did she went?

She went to the toilet. Don't ask why she go there.

When she came back, the time for the break already end.

Hearing this, everyone stopped their activities and immediately went back to their seats.

Meanwhile a few people can be seen are trying to wake up a certain red head who fall asleep as soon as the break started.

Psst, don't disturb lcf Cale dreaming about getting together with his slacker life.

It really took them a while to wake that walking trouble, a special name created by lcf Alver for lcf Cale.

They told lcf Cale to go to his seat immediately after seeing an annoyed expression on Irene face.

'Is she angry because the show got delayed a little bit because of me?'

Thought lcf Cale as he quickly go to his seat in order to get away from a certain god's subordinate wrath.

Little did they know, Irene is annoyed because of God of Death. While she was in the toilet, God of Death already went back to his realm to continue his lot of work.

The reason why he managed to join them is because he leave his works behind in order to slack of a little bit.

The other gods are in their own realm, watching the characters reaction from there and so do God of Death. It just that he slack off from his works for a while to come watch the characters reaction live.

When Irene just came out from the toilet, God of Death called her phone at the same time.

"Irene, there's another thing that they need to react to. I already insert the things they need to react into the television. Make sure not to forget to let them react to it."

"What is that thing?"

"Just a few messages send by the other gods and also their subordinate whose also watching them. That's all. Have a good day~"

"Bip... Bip..." (?)

"Wait! Hello? Yah, you motherfucking God of Death!"

So, actually, Irene is enraged because God of Death added her works.

'If you wanted to leave, then leave. Don't add my works! Why did I became his subordinate in the first place?'

It looks like Irene is questioning her life decision.

"Miss Irene? When will we start our activity ?"

Asked tboah Alver as he saw that Irene seems to lost in her thought.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I'm thinking about something important."

Thinking about how to kill a god is important too you know!

"It's fine."

Tboah Alver is spreading his charm by dropping a charming smile that will cause nosebleed to readers.