CHAPTER 10

{REACT TO CHAPTER 94 : IF I HAVE TO MOVE (4)}

After Esmeralda left, they continue their break as if nothing happen. Well, except for a certain someone who is whining about her friend leaving her alone.

After the break end

"Ehem. Everyone please get back to your seat."

Ordered Irene to them after seeing no one stop from their activity yet. You can see the glutton that keeps on eating, the cheapskate that laughing like a mad man, the crybaby that is crying on the corner and whatsoever.

It's literally a chaos. You can also see a certain red that is fed up with all the things happen in his life that keep on making his slacker life go further and further away.

"Everyone good? Ok, then let's continue."

Irene said after seeing no one want to say something. The big screen lit up as she said that.

Chapter 94 : If I Have to Move (4)

"I'm wondering about what will we react to."

I'm pretty sure it's not just tboah Rosalyn who is curious. Everyone else too.

Their flying speed increased a bit. Raon started to speak at that moment.

"That Whale is pretty good too."

'That Whale?'

Cale looked down again.

The elves look at the whale tribe members in jealousy. Imagine being praised by a dragon, it's a miracle for them.

'I want to be praised by the dragon-nim too.'

Thought most of the elves in the room.

There was a woman darting through the parted water.

"The small Whale is sort of good too."

There was a man following behind her.

It was Witira and Paseton. The siblings wielded a whip and sword respectively as Witira rushed toward the swordsman and Paseton rushed toward the spearman.
The two were rushing forward while spraying blood as Cale had expected, quickly rushing toward their targets.

"Thanks for the compliment."

Both lcf Whitira and lcf Paseton said at the same time. The other whale tribe member look at them with amusement and some with jealousy.

Tboah Whitira internally agreed with the baby dragon as she can sense that her other self is much more stronger than her. While both Shickler look like a proud father now.

"Choi Han."
"Yes Cale-nim?"
"Watch them carefully."

Choi Han continued to observe without answering back.

Flick!

Witira's whip clashed against the swordsman's sword that was covered in her golden aura.

Bang!

A blue light was around Witira's whip. It was the unique power of the Whales, utilizing the power of the ocean to attack. Witira's blue aura was just as strong as the swordsman's golden aura, which made it very obvious that she was fooling around when battling against Toonka.

"She's strong."

Both Lily are amazed by lcf Whitira strenght. This make their intention on becoming stronger bigger.