Chap 2 - 🖤

A loud yelp was heard in the practice room.
« Look on the left ! No, wait, right ! No, look behind you !» yelled Yeonjun. «Stop yelling, I'm trying to concentrate here !» spat Beomgyu. In response to that, Yeonjun only made that famous face saying "I'm so done" while thinking about killing his junior later. «Sorry for trying to help you.» he muttered.

Kai, who's head was laying on Soobin's lap watching the scene, only laughed loudly. «Beomgyu-ah is gonna lose !» he mocked.
Soobin, who was used to it, simply played softly with HueningKai's hair. «You guys are annoying.»

Tomorrow x Together's practice room just transformed into a wrestling room a couple of minutes ago when Beomgyu laughed saying that after working out for some time he could beat Taehyun at wrestling. And everyone knows the answer; no.

«I told you, Hyung. You can be as strong as you want, I'm the last braincell here.» confidently spoke Taehyun.
Finally, to no one's surprise, Beomgyu lose. Kai couldn't stop joking about it, while Beomgyu was trying hard not to kill the maknae.
«Go easy on him, Hyuka.» told him the oldest. Taehyun smiled softly and patted Beomgyu on the back, as a sign of sympathy.

« Anybread guys, started Soobin, you know that today we're free after training right ?» They all nodded. «So I suggest that we could order pizza and watch this film I've wanted to watch for ages.» They were all okay with that. « Which film ?» asked Kai. «Moana.» « Good idea!» approved Beomgyu.
Yeonjun, on the other hand, looked reluctant. «Erm, it's a no for me. I've already watched it. But I won't say no to a pizza tho.» «Ok. What about you, Taehyun-ah ?» The latest snapped out of his thoughts. « O-oh, uhm, sorry guys, I'll stay with Yeonjun-Hyung.» The others nodded.

« So, who's paying the pizzas ? » asked Soobin after a moment. Kai showed his most cute aegyo to his hyung with hope that he won't pay. Soobin tried his best, but he knew he has always had a cute spot for his younger member. « Ugh, ok, you won't pay Huening. And y'all ? » he said, turning to the other members.

« Rock paper scissors ? » suggested Beomgyu.
They all brought their hand in a circle.
« 가위.. 바위.. 보! »
« Noooo! » They all pulled rock, meanwhile Beomgyu pulled scissors. He fell on the floor dramatically. « My money . . .I'm gonna cry. » he said while whipping an invisible tear from his eye. But then, an angelic voice said : « I'll pay half. » Beomgyu's eyes light up. « Really ?! Thanks, Yeonjun Hyung. » He pat his hyung's back, trying to act as cool as ever, while his thoughts were going in all directions.

« Well, I'll order when you're done with your live drama. » announced Taehyun, looking bothered. Sookai looked at him worryingly. « You're thinking what I'm thinking, right ? » whispered Soobin to Huening. « Yes. He's sad again... Let's go comfort him later. »

Deep inside, Kai was happy that Beomgyu was close to Yeonjun. But he shouldn't be delighted, Taehyun was hurt ! His thoughts were making him only confused. Should he support Taegyu ? Or should he be pleased because that could give him chances of getting Taehyun to himself ?

Can he allow himself to be selfish for once ?

Seing Kai care so much about Taehyun made Soobin jealous. He was pretty sure the maknae had feelings for Taehyunie. He pictured in his head the image of Kai comforting Taehyun, then the two of them hugging, and eventually ... It hurts too much. Yet, he knew he had no chance. Like, just look at Taehyun ? His voice is amazing, he's charismatic, cute, smart, his smile is gorgeous, ...

Now turn you gaze toward Soobin. He's awkward, shy, introvert, he's just a tall unhandy bunny. Who would pay attention to him ?

Yeonjun was clearly annoyed. Soobin and Kai were way too touchy with each other. Letting Soobin get false hopes like that only made him feel like a monster. Yet, he couldn't do much about it.

I mean, watching your crush looking at that same guy with heart eyes everyday, knowing clearly that that guy doesn't like him back, truly is awful.

But what would be even more mean, is directly telling your crush that he has no chance at all. So, what is he suppposed to do ? Crush Soobin's hopes ? Let him continue to try until he finds out and ends up disappointed ?

What would you do if you were him ?

On the other hand, Beomgyu was doing fine. Finally, Yeonjun gave him attention ! Maybe, it wasn't incredible, but hey, that's the little details that counts. He had always wanted to get out of this "we're bros" relationship. Yeonjun has an habit of treating him like his youger brother. Everyone noticed it.

But how could he make the gray haired boy look at him in another way than his lil brother ?

🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿

💙Hello💙

I tried to write a longer chapter - also, sorry for the late update, I was kinda - uhm - busy.

In this chapter, I tried to give you an idea of the main problem concerning each character.

Ik, there are a LOT of questions. Sorry for that.

I read a lot of storys were it's almost like they already know what to do, like an instinct - if you get what I mean - so I wanted to show you a story that I think portraits relationships in a more realistic way {and also shows how most of my days are}, that means there is a lot of questioning. {I didn't notice it at first, but I question myself a lot. I know not everyone is like that, but I wanted to write some story on  this basis. You could consider this story as some theraphy (?).}

It's just a tiny peek of my everyday life. Actually my life is not full of dramas but you get the idea. I'll stop talking about myself. Hope you have a great day/night  !

🧡Bye !!🧡