Chap 12 - 🤍

My most listened to artists of the year (of ytb) at the top ...[because I don't have the money for spotify🫠]

Fun fact, I danced to "fearless" by lesserafim 26 times ....😀

~~HUENINGKAI'S POV—

After one hour of bus, we finally arrived in Ansan.
Soobin and I got out of the bus, carrying our bags. I took another look at the sky. Appart from a few clouds here and there, the weather was great. I couldn't wait to visit the city !

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a small detached-house, big enough for a family of 5 persons.
We walked down the path that led to the front door, and rang the bell. Fast enough, Soobin's mother opened the door. I couldn't see the kitchen, however I could smell the scent of freshly backed bread.

« Soobin ! My baby ! » She exclaimed before hugging her son firmly, making it hard for Soobin to reciprocate the hug.
« I'm not a baby anymore, mom. » He said, smiling tenderly.

She diverted her attention to me.
« Hello, Kai ! Oh my, you've become so tall ! Last time I met you, you were this tall ! » She said before gesturing a rather small height. She then proceeded to hug me too. « Hello, ma'am. Good to see you again ! »

It has been almost two years since I last saw her. In the meantime, I grew up fast, as well as my collection of plushies, and reached 18 years old.

« Come, you guys must be hungry. I prepared breakfast ! », chimed Soobin's mother. « You can put away your belongings and come eat. » she said before going to the kitchen.
« We will sleep in my bedroom, is that okay for you ? » Soobin asked.
« No problem ! » I replied. « Then follow me. » He said while trying to hide his smile, which I noticed.

🍞🍞🍞

Following breakfast, Soobin and I decided to chill at his house.
We played video games until Soobin's mom told us lunch was ready. A mouthwatering smell invaded the air, making us rush to the kitchen. Mrs Choi told me to sit down so I did, while Soobin helped his mom by putting plates of side dishes on the table.
« Thank you ! » I said when Mrs Choi handed me chopsticks. I inhaled the delicious perfume of the food in front of me. « It looks heavenly, ma'am. »

Mrs Choi giggled before sitting in front of me. « You're going to make me blush, Hyuka ~ Come on, give it a taste ! »
I nodded and went first for the meat. It was very tender, and almost felt like it was melting in my mouth. Not a single dish tasted bad ! Soobin's mom really has a talent for cooking.

The three of us enjoyed the meal, before it was time to clean the dishes. I insisted on helping, and since Mrs Choi couldn't say no to me, she agreed to it. I washed the plates and Soobin dried them while Mrs Choi went in the living room the watch a TV show.

We were almost done when I decided to tease Hyung and threw water at him. He yelped before doing the same, which ended in a war.
We laughed for a good minute, mocking each other. Then we proceeded to collect ourselves and wipe the water that we accidentally sprayed on the floor.

Right at that moment, Soobin's mom came in the kitchen. She couldn't care more about our wet t-shirts and hair, and just shook her head in disappointment at the sight.
« Soobinie, I invited your brother and sister to eat lunch with us tomorrow. I thought it was a good occasion to reunite the family ! », she beamed. « Plus we've got an honorable guest here, and I'm sure he would be happy to meet them. Right, Hyuka ? » I nodded eagerly.

« Great ! I'll leave you guys now, she turned to her son, you could show him around, son ? How does that sounds ? »
« Sounds great ! » I said.
« Well then, have fun ! I left some money on the table, in case you guys get hungry. » Soobin kissed his mom on the cheek. « Thanks mom, see you later. »

🏙 🏙 🏙

Soobin and I walked around the town during the whole afternoon. We visited some shops, mocked some ugly clothes we saw, got our mouths drooling over the delicious pastries, and eventually stopped at a pet shop to look at the cute puppies.
We also stumbled upon a plushie shop. Of course I had to get inside, who do you take me for ?

« Soobinie-Hyung ! Look at this pinguin, isn't it cute !? » I grabbed a pastel yellow pinguin holding a cup of coffee. « Yea, he's quite cute. But raccoons are cuter. » He said sassily before walking away. I rolled my eyes. « Whatever. You have no taste. »

I went to the cashier and handed him the money. Then I grabbed the most adorable pinguin plushie and we both left the shop. It was almost seven PM, and it was  getting darker and darker each minute outside.

« Where do you want to go now ? » asked Hyung. I was about to answer, but my stomach decided to answer instead with a growl. « Yea, I'm hungry. We could eat something ? » Soobin giggled. « Then it's decided. Let's go eat. »

Soobin headed towards the town's center, where most restaurants were. We walked for about 7 minutes before Soobin stopped in his tracks and asked me what kind of food I wanted.
In the street, we could find restaurants from many different countries of Asia. I felt like eating Vetniamese food today, so I proposed to eat at a Vietnamise restaurant.

By the time we found a private room and sat down, it was already thirty past seven. The waiter came to us and we ordered dishes, which came soon after.

« Wow, this is so good. » Exclaimed Soobin, while tasting some vegetables, almost moaning at the taste. « For real ? » He nodded. « Try it. » He picked some and put it in my bowl of rice. I did as he told me, and I had to agree that it was delicious, even though I'm not a big fan of vegetables.

« Soobin Hyung ? » said a voice I couldn't recognize. Soobin's back was facing the room's door, and I couldn't see behind him, because he is way too damn tall.

Soobin turned around hearing his name being called, and the person finally came into my view. It was a young woman, probably around my age, with dark hair and almond eyes.

« Hello, said Soobin, I'm sorry, but do we know each other ? » The girl, who didn't seem bothered, laughed heartedly, and approached Soobin Hyung. Except that she was practically entering his personal space.

I didn't waste any time, and stood up, getting in between the mysterious girl and my Hyung.

« I don't know what you're trying to do, but if you're some kind of obsessed fan, leave. » I said while trying to sound the most intimidating possible.

🌙 🌙 🌙

Ok so, I've never been to Ansan, and Google is the only resource I have, so let's pretend it's accurate 😃

Txt's comeback's in 2 days, how are y'all feeling ??

Personally, I'm feeling 🫠☠️☠️😻🤯🤪🪦🗿🥲🥲🙃😩🥳🥳😭😤

Anywhores, have a beautiful day, love y'all ❣️