Chap 8 - 💜

My handsome man, Taehyun😽😽😽

—No one's POV~~

« 3...2...1...»
« To doooo ! » They all said in unison.
« Guess where we are today ? » said Beomgyu. « In the HYBE building ! »
« Mmh, so what are we doing today Beomgyu Hyung ? » asked Kai, holding his chin.
« First, we'll separate the group in 2. The two who win the rock-paper-scissors will choose their team. »

« 가외... 바외... 보 ! » Taehyun and Yeonjun choose paper while Soobin choosed a rock and Beomgyu and HueningKai scissors.
...
« But who wins ?! » cried Beomgyu.
« Yeonjun and Taehyun beat Soobin, Soobin beats Beomgyu and me, and Beomgyu and I beat Taehyun and Yeonjun. Nobody wins. » Concluded the youngest.
« Let's try again ! » exclaimed Yeonjun. This time, Taehyun and Soobin won.

Yeonjun froze there, mouth hung open, crying internally. "Now for sure Soobin will chose Kai !"
Beomgyu and HueningKai were praying for Taehyun to choose them.
« Okay, now, the winners play again to determine who will choose their team first ! » announced Beomgyu.
Taehyun won, expectedly.

Now it was time for Taehyun to pick someone. « Mmh, Yeonjun Hyung ! » The said one was grumpy - because he wasn't in Soobin's team - but then he cheered himself because he got the most clever member in his group.
« I chose the cutest one. » Soobin said, not even thinking for a second. HueningKai knew immediately who he was calling. He came to his hyung and gave him a hug. Soobin blushed and pat his head lovingly.

« Beomgyu, which team do you chose ? » asked Taehyun, who silently pleaded him with his eyes. « Your team, of course. » Taehyun let out a sigh of relief. He gave him his prettiest look, his cute dimpled smiled making his eyes curve in the shape of the moon, but Beomgyu ignored it and instead of returning to his "boyfriend" a smile, he grinned at Yeonjun.

Fuck.
Beomgyu was very sweet the first day they started to date and even the day after, but now he was acting all impervious, like he had already forgotten that Taehyun and him were supposed to be a couple.
And that pissed Taehyun off. It couldn't go on. The oldest couldn't act this way with him when he asked him to date.

🦔

After filming the whole episode, Soobin proposed to drink at their dorms.
They got everything ready, bought the alcohol and other drinks, ordered food, and they all gathered in their living room, sitting around the table.

They ate peacefully, talked about their schedule, and finally they decided to get drunk.

« Hey, kiddos, let's play a game. »
They all agreed to Yeonjun's proposition. « But what game ? » asked Beomgyu. They went quiet for a second. « I know ! The bottle game. » « Good idea, Taehyunnie. » said the blue-haired boy. « What bottle are we gonna use ? »
« Mine ! » Soobin lifted his bottle in the air. He spins the bottle. And the first victim was . . .
HueningKai.

« Truth or dare, Hyuka ? »
« Pfft. Easy. Dare. »
They dared Kai to open the window and scream « I love watching Barbie's films ! » which succeeded in making them laugh for a good minute.
It was Kai's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Taehyun.
« Dare. » He said with confidence, but quickly regretted it after.
« Chug down your beer. » Kai smiled devilishly. Taehyun groaned in annoyance but nevertheless he did what he was asked to.

Yeonjun turned the bottle, and the next one turned out to be Beomgyu. « Huum, I pick truth. »
Taehyun was very much drunk and thought of a stupid idea, which he approved and decided it would be the right moment to do it.
He whispered something in Yeonjun's ear. Yeonjun nodded. « A classic, but why not. I'm really interested ! » The oldest smirked.

« So Beomgyu, did you fall in love with someone in this room ? »

Beongyu's breath hitched.

« Y-yes. »
Suddenly everyone got interested, and they started asking him 100 questions at the same time.
« Is it me ? »
« Is it the bottle of soju ? »
« Is it Kai ? »
« Are you joking ? »

Beomgyu was going to leave when Taehyun said :
« Why don't you tell them ? »

They all got confused and stared at Beomgyu who was sweating so much he had to whip his forehead.
« T-tell them what ? »
« Hey, you forgot already ? You asked me like 3 days ago. »
The tension rised, and Yeonjun and Soobin needed an answer right now.

« We're dating. »

HueningKai didn't seemed surprised at all, while Soobin and Yeonjun exchanged a look, eyes opened wide, since Taehyun said it all of a sudden.

After distracting Yeonjun when Taehyun confessed to Beomgyu, Soobin haven't heard anything about Beomgyu's answer, well, until now. Maybe Taehyun wanted to wait for the right moment to say it. Or maybe he didn't want to tell him at all, he had thought.
The fact that they were dating confused him. Taehyun was sure that he liked Yeonjun, and the latter is most of the time right, so why did Beomgyu ask him to date ?

« Congrats dude ! » exclaimed Yeonjun. Soobin pat them in the back. « You grew up so much ! » cried Soobin.

« Let's raise at toast ! » Yeonjun lift his cup in the air. The others followed him. « To the two lovebirds ! » They repeated soon after him. They took a long sip, the alcohol flowing in their veins.
Beomgyu finished his drink, before standing up, hardly staying straight because he drank too fast.

« G'night, guys. I drank too much, my head hurts. » And with that he left.
He opened the door of his room, before he heard footsteps following him. "Of course, it's Taehyun."
« Beomgyu-Hyung ! » A voice pleaded behind him. « I hope you're not mad, I told them without asking your consent, but I thought the moment was perfect, and I was drunk, so—»
« Shut up Taehyun ! » Beomgyu spat at him. « You're talking too much. Let me sleep. »

Taehyun frowned. « Are you angry ? I'm really sorry, maybe you wanted—»
Beomgyu turned around, and grabbed his wrist harshly. The younger went to the gym many, many times, and could've just pushed his hand away, but he was too drunk to think about it. Plus, he never saw Beomgyu wear this expression, so he wanted to take a
mental photo of it.

« I wanted to tell Yeonjun, but . . . But not like this ! I wanted to make him see how much I was h-happy with you, how much better you were than him, but right now I looked more scared than anything ! Shit ! »
Taehyun's mind was a mess. He couldn't think straight. Did Beomgyu want to make Yeonjun jealous ? Or did he want to make Yeonjun see how much he wasted ?
What did he want ?

Taehyun's eyes landed on his lips.
Lips he've tasted before.
But it wasn't enough for him.
He was hungry for more.
So he got closer, until their lips touched.
Beomgyu didn't break the kiss, instead he deepened it for a moment, then, as if the effect of the alcohol dissipated and his senses got back to him, he pushed Taehyun away and closed loudly, the sound resonating in the whole flat.
The sound of a heart shattering.
The cries of deception.
The whines of distress.
Beomgyu heard them all, but tried to erase his mind from any thoughts.

🦤🦤🦤🦤🦤🦤🦤🦤

Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever ✨
I know, it took me a long long time to write it, sorry
Byyye