Chap 10 -💜

Found dat on pinterest 😻😻

—Yeonjun's POV~~

SLAM !

My eyes opened due to the sudden loud sound. I looked in front of me and - what the hell - how did Soobin end up sleeping like this ?
Ouch ! All of a sudden my headache remembered me that I went hard on alcohol yesterday - the worst idea I've ever had.
But then my brain got back to the sound of door closing harshly. What in the world is happening here ?

Through the window, the sun was playing hide-and-seek with the cotton balls in the sky.
On my right, on the armchair, was sitting the blond haired boy. He looked like he couldn't care more about what was going on. « Hi, Beomgyu. »
He whipped his head towards me, gave me an intense look, and, seing the dumbfounded face I was making, he finally shrugged and ate from the bag of snacks he had in his hands.
« Cool. I just got ignored. »

A quiet voice came from the kitchen.
« I can relate. He ignored me too. »
« Oh, Taehyun, good morning. How are you— wait, are you crying !? »
He whipped away the tears from his face. « Kinda. »
I rushed to the kitchen. « Why is nobody comforting you ? Or maybe— did you fight with Gyu ? »
I wrapped my arm around Taehyun's shoulder and glanced at the awaken boy in the living room. « It's okay. We'll figure it out, like always. Right, Gyu hyung ? » answered the crying boy.

Still sitting at the same place, Beomgyu nodded, without sparing a glance to us.

Taehyun turned his body towards me again. « See ? » I opened my mouth, but no words came out of it. My reaction made Taehyun laugh. « What's up with this face ? You don't trust me ? »
It was as clear as water that he was lying to me. His eyes were as red as a tomato, and his smile was half-hearted.
But what am I supposed to do ? He's very stubborn, and he hates when someone is worried about him.

« ... Okay, but don't come crying to me later. Understood ? » He nodded in response.
Ugh, these kids are exhausting.
Be a parent, they said. It'll be funny, they said.
Funny my ass.

—Beomgyu's POV~~

I was minding my own business when HueningKai came up to me hella pissed off about yesterday's events. Chill man. What I did is not that bad, right ?

Actually, I don't remember that much from yesterday. All I know is that I had a little argument with Taehyun, then he kissed me, and I pushed him away . . .

Now that I think about it, yea, maybe I went too far. But I can't take my words back now. What's in the past should stay in the past.
On top of that, this is none of Kai's business. He should stay out of our "relationship". But to be honest, I'm not really sure of why I asked Taehyun to be my boyfriend.
Yes, it is morally unacceptable, I should have gave it a thought, but I'm not playing with Taehyun's feelings. I'm simply unsure of what I feel towards him, that's all.

Anyways. I made sure the youngest understood that he should butt out, and finally I was alone, and I could enjoy my snack.

My dream didn't last long, because Kai decided to wake up the entire neighborhood by slamming the door as hard as he could to express his anger.
And now, I have to deal with Yeonjun !
Well, at least, he doesn't seem to know anything.

Time skip...

—Soobin's POV~~

My phone rang in the middle of lunch time. The ID showed : "mommy 🤍". Kai saw it and smiled.
« Aww that's cute, he commented. Anyways, you want fried chicken right ? » he asked. « Of course ! » « I'll take the order. » I thanked him before leaving to a more private place.

« 여부세요 ? » ( = yeobuseyo ="hello" when you get a call.)
« Hello son ! How are you doing ? »
« I'm doing fine, and you, mom ? »
« I'm good. You have a week off next week right ? Come over ! »
« Of course I was planning to visit you ! You know I miss you so much ! »

On the other side of the phone, I could imagine her beautiful smile.
« It's so good to have a caring son like you ~ She chuckled. Oh, I almost forgot. I called you because I really wanted to see your friend again. You know, the little one you like so much ? »
I blushed. Without hesitation, the first person I talked to about my feelings towards Hyuka was my mom. Obviously, she's the one I trust the most.

« If he's free, I'll definitely invite him over. »
« Great ! Oh, and tell him that I said hi. Say hi to the other ones too ! I'll invite them someday. » She sounded very excited to see my friend.
« I'll tell them. Oh, and, can you bake bread for me, please ? Oh and don't forget the chocolate bread. »
« I already planned it, no worries. She laughed. Oh, already so much time passed. I'm sorry, I should've called you before lunch. »
« It's okey, I would answer your call whenever. Then, see you next week ! I'll text you about Kai's answer. »
« Okay. Have a great lunch, eat well, and drink water ! Take care of yourself ! »

🌧🌧🌧

Hi 💗
Okay so, that guy in my class is REALLY getting on my nerves. Just bcse I have green hair he picks on me whenever he gets the chance. Idk what to do, he won't stop. Ignoring him does nothing. And some people in the class laugh when he's making fun of me, so he gets "support" on top of that. What am I supposed to do ? We both choose the same option (sciences) and I don't want to change it, so I'll surely be in his class until I get out of this school. :/
Sorry I'm talking about my life but I have nothing better to do.
Update : He doesn't bother me anymore. I think he got bored, bcs I don't react to his jokes lmao 💗