DISCLAIMER

Dear Readers,

I have never before written such an intricate and long story, much less published it for the public to read (and judge). As many of you may relate, a while ago I went down the TVD/TO fanfic rabbit hole and reached a dead end. This prompted me to try my own had at it.

You will notice quite quickly that I am not a professional and average at best. Additionally, English is my second language, so I apologize in advance for my limited vocabulary. Whilst working on the story I have grown quite fond of Thesaurus. Man, there are so many synonyms! It's a treasure trove.

Okay, so now that this is said, let's move on to the usual points to cover:

1. This story is solely a fan fiction and in no way do I own any of the TVD/TO characters or plot.

2. I only own my OC's as shown in the chapter "Cast".

3. This story is set in an alternate reality/dimension (AU).

4. The plot will be based on the TV shows – particularly TVD and TO. Canon plotlines will be bent to accommodate my story and new subplots will be added.

5. Plot of Legacies will not be canon for this story, though I may derive some details and characters from it. In my opinion, the show did not give justice to the new generation or respect the past shows so I will use the freedom of the fanfic to bend and mend it to my preference. Hope, the twins, the remaining Mikaelsons and Caroline deserved much better.

6. Everyone can – and should – have their own opinion which should be respected. My only request of you, dearest reader, is to share comments/feedback/etc. in a polite and respectful manner.

7. The story is rated M, due to various graphic scenes. There will be a trigger warning at the beginning of each relevant chapter. I must point out that most - if not all - chapters will have to be read to follow the story.

This work is just for fun and derives inspiration from the TV shows and various fanfics.
If any fanfic creators find that certain parts may be too similar to their own work, please let me know. I could credit you or find a way to adjust the story to respect your wishes.

Have a wonderful day and read on!