Steve Rogers- We need to go back

I sway in the kitchen to my music playing from my phone. Its been four weeks since me and Steve traveled back in time to the 40's. Even if I wasn't alive then I know Steve was. He wanted to go back to his old life but he still wanted me to be with him, so I agreed to go back with him. I'm still adjusting to the new time period but I'm enjoying it.

Now you are probably thinking they didn't have phones back in the 40's and you're right. You see me and Steve brought our phones with us because we grew that attached to them. I feel really bad for leaving Bucky but he didn't want to come with us.

Suddenly I get a phone call. I pause the music and pick up the phone only to see it's... Bucky? I click answer and put it to my ear. "Bucky? He what's up?" I ask. "We need you guys to come back now! It's Tony he's alive!" He exclaims. "Tony?! My brothers alive?" I exclaim. "Yes!" Bucky replies. "Oh my god! I'll call you back I need to find Steve!" I tell him and hang up.

"Steve!" I shout. "Yes darling?" He answers. "We need to go back to the future. Tony's alive!" I call out as he runs downstairs. "Of course lets lock up and go!" He says as he locks the front door from the inside. Could this really be happening? Could he be alive?!