The Phantom of the Opera- You're not dying

My arms stay wrapped, tight, around Erik's neck as he carries me away from the police that are chasing us. I cuddle into his chest as he runs up the stair holding me. He however halts when we come face to face with a man. I don't see who but I know from his voice that he is a man.

"It's him! He's here! Get him! Get him! He's headed for the roof!" The man calls out. Erik sets me down and grabs my hand. He then draws out his sword and points it at the man. He drags me up the stairs and knocks the man into a box, which closes and them slides down the stairs.

Philipe then takes it upon himself to follow us. Erik then leads me onto the roof and drags me along with him. "Let her go! I beg you please let her go!" Philipe begs as we stop and turn to face him. Erik glared at him and tightens his grip on my hand.

"She sang for me tonight, she's mine!" Erik growls. "Erik please! He means you no harm!" I plead. However, Philipe lunges for Erik but dodges Erik's sword as it is swung at him. "Erik!" I cry as I watch him and Philipe fight. I back away terrified.

I hear commotion from the roof below us as Erik and Philipe wrestle with each other. Erik manages to push Philipe off of him but punches him, making Philipe fall down the roof. I let out a scream of terror as I watch my childhood friend roll down the roof and catch himself before he falls.

Erik then glided down the room and lands before Philipe. He then pushes one of Philipe's hands off the edge making him dangle by one hand. "Erik, please! Please!" I cry out. "Erik if you love me- if you love me please!" I beg for him to help Philipe.

Finally he gives in and helps Philipe up. Philipe stares at Erik astonished and runs off. Erik then turns around and sees police hiding behind a wall. Oh god! They're going to kill him! I panic and slide down the roof running to my maestro. "No! You're not going to hurt him!" I scream.

"Don't fret, my love. He's going to fire a shot and it will only graze my shoulder. I need to fake my death and I need to you play along." Erik whispers in my ear as we look at his father. "Hold you're fire! I want to take him alive." The chief yells. Erik places a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you." I whisper. "And I You." He smiles sadly.

He then harshly throws me to the floor and stares at his father with open arms, suggesting the shot be fired. Then a loud bang echos all around. "No!" I scream as Erik falls off the roof onto the lower one. I race down fearful my love plan has failed. Once I get down I see Erik's father cradling him. "Get back!" I sob as I push the officers out of the way to get to Erik.

"Y/n." Erik whispers in pain as I grab his hand. Blood is everywhere. I pray Erik does survive this but the amount of blood makes me fearful. I stare at him with tears running down my cheeks. I smile softly as I unlace his mask at the back. "No... no!" He begs as I take off his mask. His only source of comfort has been taken from him. I shush him sweetly as I smile at his face.

"Never in my life have I seen such beauty." I whisper as I lean in and kiss his deformed lips. I pull away and place his mask back on. He smiles softly and lols his head into his father's chest, making it look like he has passed. I look at his father who gives me a sad smile. I smile back and give a sneaky wink.

"Y/n! Come we must get you away from this awful sight." Philipe panics as he rushes to me. "No. I wish to stay with him a while longer. Alone if you don't mind." I glare. Everyone else leaves, leaving me, Gerard and Erik. "You can open your eyes now." I whisper. Erik cracks open his eye and gives me a weak smile.

"Gerard there is a first aid box I stashed up hear earlier. It's behind the Angel statue. I'll hold Erik while you tend to his wound." I order. Gerard nods and kisses his son's head. He then passed Erik to me and I cradle him in my arms. I kiss the side of his head and nuzzle into his hair.

"I really thought you were going to die." I whisper. "I won't." Erik whispers. "I know. Once you're better we're going to leave Paris. We can buy a house and start our family." I coo. "Earlier, you took off my mask. How?" He asks ashamed. "How did I look at you? That's easy. I look at you and see love. I was too blind to see it before. Now I know what love truly is." I mumble and kiss his cheek. "God smiled when he imagined you Y/n L/n." Erik whispers lovingly.

Soon Gerard returns and begins to clean Erik's wound and patch it up with a bandage. "There, all better, my son." Gerard smiles. "Can you walk?" I ask. "Yes, my love. It was only my shoulder that was hurt, not my legs." He chuckles. I blush and help him stand.

He looks down at me and smiles. "You and me forever." He whispers and kisses my head. From then on we lived happily. Philipe never bothered me again after that night and I lived my life to the fullest with Erik.