Watching Practice

"Hmm my lucky place today is a sports ground!" you thought as you walked.
You both arrived at the gym, Kise told you to sit on the bench while he went to go get changed. While you waited you pulled out your phone to play games. Kise came back and asked you to come with him. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the middle of the court where his team was waiting.
"Hey guys!! This is [l/n]-chan, my new fri-" His introduction for you was interrupted when he suddenly got a basketball thrown at his head. He turned to face mad looking guy and started whining. "Kasamatsu-senpai!!! What was that for?!? I was just introducing the team to my new best friend [l/n]cchi!!"

Eh what's with the sudden honorific change? You thought to yourself as you watch Kise and his senpai.

When Kasamatsu looked behind Kise he immediately turned into a hot stuttering mess. "Y-you know your n-not s-supposed to bring p-eople to practice, especially g-girls!!
"But [l/n]cchi is my new friend!! She's new to school to! I though it'd be nice for her to watch how awesome we are, and to also let her get acquainted the rest of the players, since she doesn't know many people!"

One of his other teammates started trying to hit on you. "Hey cutie, I think heaven is missing an angel."

Before you could reply the captain interjected "Fine, now stop fooling around, introduce yourselves formally than start practice, you all can hang out later with [l/n]-chan."

As they started practice Kasamatsu looked at you and told you you could stay as long as you didn't distract them while training.

You watched as they played a scrimmage. Kise yelled at you during the scrimmage saying something along the lines of "Watch me [l/n]-chaaaan~" Kise went to cover Kasumatsu, they stood still for a moment before Kasamatsu pulled off one of the most amazing moves you had ever seen. He had dribbled the ball between his legs, as Kise struggled to keep up with his movements he took this opportunity to bounce the ball between Kise's legs and go around him. Then he went in for a dunk. You stood up and clapped for Kasamatsu, "That was so awesome senpai!!"

Kasamatsu glanced your way and blushed, while Kise was pouting, jealous that you were paying attention to his senpai and not him.

Practice soon ended and Kise came up to you and asked if you would want to come to all of his practices. You smiled and nodded. You liked watching them play. You just wished that you could play too. Kise saw this and went to ask his senpai for a favor. Kise came back and offered to walk you home. You declined nicely saying that your house was close and you wouldn't mind walking alone. Kise wouldn't accept this so he insisted on walking with you. You gave in, not really wanting to deny the childish ace.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter!!
Don't forget to vote, share, and comment!!
:3