My apologies (this isn't an updat sadly)

Hi!! Author-chan here!!!
(List of other names to call me.
Aurora-chan, Alex-Kun, and Butterscotch)

Sorry about not updating!! (^^;)
I was busy with school sadly, but I also had a huge case of writer's block!! This chapter was hard to write because I've never had a sleepover so I don't know what exactly you do at one.... (I had to research this) Lol anyways if I don't update as often as I used to now you know the reason.

Some questions I need to answer

From Puripirko
"Hee~ Kasamatsu-senpai~!

Yes, so how did you notice Senpai? Given that there are a lot of characters in KnB?"

Well it started out after I finished watching KnB. I began to look for Reader x various KnB characters fanfics xD. At first my favorite character was Akashi of course because he's just plain awesome. Then as I began reading I started to like Takao and Izuki more because of their playful attitude. Haha anyways, I was on tumblr scrolling the KnB tag when the GiF of Kasamatsu practicing in a sweater came on and I basically fangirled because he was just hell hot xD. As I looked him up more I began to grow attached to him (my god this is long, he's almost exactly like I am near my crush lol) He became my favorite after I rewatched the Kaijo vs Fukuda Sōgō and he had juked out Haizaki because he wasn't respecting his senpai. Oh and the last reason is because his personality is just adorable. Lol yea (sorry really long but I don't have the time to edit it)

From Sirena_M
What do I like about Kasamatsu senpai?

The one thing I like about him the most is his attitude/ personality.

In some ways he is like me.
When I'm angry or others are screwing around I'll yell or hit them. Haha around some people I'll stutter (my crushes xD)

The way he acts is just freakin adorable, and in some ways he's just really cool!
Especially when he was angry at Haizaki for not respecting his senpais and juked him out.