#bringyourowncup 7/11 day

It was Saturday, you were happily snuggled under your sheets. You were so rudely interrupted by your phone vibrating somewhere in your sheets. You rubbed your eyes as you sat up.

"Ugh, what do these people want?"

You threw off your sheets and searched for your phone, when you found it you opened it to see a new message from Kasmatsu.

Kasamatsu: Good-morning [l/n]-chan. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
You: Good-morning *\(^o^)/*
Unknown: [l/n]chii!! Morning!! (^-^)
You: Is that kise?
Kise: Yep!! Senpai gave me your number!!
Kasamatsu: Baka!! You took my phone to get it!!
You: XD Kise you could've just asked me!
Kise: Oh well I still got your number either way!
You: So what's up?
Kise: I wanna hang out today!! It's bring your own cup to 7/11 day so I have an awesome idea!!
You: Alright then let's hear it.
Kise: So I thought we should have a little hangout with just the 3 of us. We should get a small swimming pool and have it filled with slurpee to play in!
Kasamatsu: That's a terrible idea!!
You: XD sounds kinda fun. We should also buy some slurpee to drink though!
Kise: Alright you in?
You: Yea I'm down wbu senpai?
Kasmatsu: Fine, who's bringing the pool?
You: I can go buy one! The convenience store is only down the road.
Kasamatsu: I'll come with, so where are we bringing the pool after it's filled?
Kise: There's a 7/11 by my house, so just bring the stuff and after we fill it with slurpee we can just drag it over here.
Kasamatsu: No way, we're not gonna drag it all the way from 7/11 to your house
You: Yea, the pool might get a rip in it.
Kise: ok so what should we use
Kasmatsu: I got a huge cart we can use, I'll just attach my bike to it.
You: Ok so we all set? We all know what we're bringing?
Kise: Yea, meet at my house at 12?
You: aight
Kasmatsu:k
you: Alright see ya then!! I'm gonna get ready (⌒▽⌒)
Kise: me too
Kasmatsu: yea see ya guys later, I'll come by your house in like 45 minutes [l/n]-chan

You went off your messages and went to go pick your outfit. You took out a [color] 2 piece swimsuit which had frills lining the top of each piece. After that you grabbed a [color] vest hoodie and some shorts. You quickly showered and got dressed. Then you tied your hair into a side ponytail. You quickly curled it and went to go pack your backpack. You put in your wallet, sunscreen, and a change of clothes. You looked at the clock to see that it was only 11:33, Kasamatsu wouldn't be there 'til about 11:45. So you grabbed your phone and plopped down on the coach, you went to check the Oha Asa website. Today you're lucky item was light blue candy. You mentally put that on your list of things to buy. You searched your house for blue candy, but couldn't find any. As you were about to check some more someone rang your doorbell. You ran and grabbed your bag.

You opened your door and saw Kasamatsu. He was dressed in navy blue swim shorts and a plain light blue tee. He blushed as he glanced to the side and rubbed his neck nervously.
"You l-look nice..."

You blushed lightly and smiled.
"Thanks senpai."

You locked the door behind you and Kasamatsu told you to sit in the wagon.
"Are you sure? I can just walk while you ride or vise-versa. I'm sure the wagon is heavy enough."

"N-nonsense... It's fine j-just sit there."

"Ok! Thanks senpai!!"

"N-no problem...."

You sat down happily in the cart as he biked. You played on your phone until the cart came to a stop. You looked up to see you had arrived, you put your phone in your pocket and went into the store. You picked up 1 blow up pool, 3 water guns, a beachball (it looked like a basketball), and 5 bags of candy (one of those packs being light blue gummy bears).

"Alright all set!!"

You squealed as you guys made your way toward Kise's house.

"I'm so excited!! We're going to have so much fun!!"