Partnered with him!❤️

You were walking with Kise to first period when he asked you why you were holding a stuffed animal.

"Oh, today [zodiac sign]s are in 5th place and this is my lucky item for today!"

"Oh you're just like Midorimachii!!"

You gave him a puzzled look,
"Who's that? Is he a friend of yours?"

"Yea!! He's part of the Generation of Miracles. Remember the guy with the green hair in the picture I showed you?"

"Ah, ok! So he carries around his lucky items too!! Haha that's kinda awesome. I wanna meet him!!"

"It's been awhile since we all met up so I could throw a little get together!! You'd be able to meet everyone!!"

"Really!! That sounds awesome!! Kise-kun is so nice!"

You both arrived at 1st period, sitting down next to each other. The teacher was lecturing about something but you weren't paying attention, you were doodling again. Kise was watching you as you began to draw one of your favorite characters from [anime/manga]. Kise interrupted you by sliding a note close to your drawing.

Kise: [F/N]cchi!! Whatcha drawing?
You: Just [character name] from [wherever that character is from].
Kise: oh cool! Wanna go and eat lunch on the roof today? We can invite Kasamatsu-senpai.
You: alright sounds great

The teacher finally quit lecturing and handed out worksheets, giving you the rest of the period to work freely.

"[l/n]chii!! Help meeeeeee!!"
Kise cried as he tried to do his worksheet.

You sighed "Maybe if you payed attention in class you'd understand."

Kise whined more "But [l/n]cchi-chan!! You weren't paying attention and you're doing just fine!!"

"That's because I already know most of this stuff. It's pretty easy. Can't you just use your copying abilities?"

Kise shook his head, "No it only works on physical things like sports. It doesn't work with math."

~~~~~~~
You spent the rest of the period helping Kise with the sheet. You waved good bye to Kise as you went off to your second period.

You sat down in a seat near the window, secretly waiting for Kasamatsu. He finally arrived smiling nervously at you. He sat down in the seat next to you.

"Hi Senpai!!"

"H-hi [l/n]-chan..."

You were going to reply when the teacher walked in. You turned to look back at the teacher.

"Alright class, pair up!! This month you and you partner will pick song to perform at the festival at the end of this month."

You turned to Kasamatsu and smiled.

"Senpai!! Wanna pair up?"

Kasamatsu blushed lightly, "S-sure... Do you have a song in mind?"

"Yea, I was thinking of doing Find you by Zedd. You can play the guitar and I'll use my new copy skill to play the piano!"

"Alright... Y-you sure it's gonna w-work?"

"I think it will. I was thinking about it earlier and realized that the reason I learned to play guitar quickly was my copy skill. That also goes for drawing and [another hobby name]. If it doesn't work I'll just play guitar with you."

"A-ah, ok.... Will we both be singing?"

"Errrrm if you want.... The song is a duet after all, but you don't have to sing if you don't want to."

"I-it's fine I'll sing..."

"Ok, after practice today we can go over to yours or my house to practice?"

"Yea, w-would my house be o-ok? M-my b-brother has a p-piano so we can p-practice on it..."

"Sure senpai!!"

You spent all of second period discussing basketball since you had already sorted out what to do for your performance. Surprisingly whenever Kasamatsu talked about basketball with you he never stuttered.

The bell rang signaling the end of 2nd period, you waved goodbye and went off to your next class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's a bit short, I'll be updating later after I finish up my homework.
I love you all!! :D