Request Or Threat?

The Next Day

Szazy's Pov

I am really nervous, after yesterday I don't know how will I face Salvatore sir. I haven't told Franky about the way he touched my lips and he dropped me till our home.  He will pissed. 

I don't know why out of all the people Julie mam called me to be her personal assistant. It will be very awkward for me if I will meet Salvatore sir again today.  When I see him my heart beats increase like anything. Why? I want an answer to my question. Whatever, I have to work hard, today is the first day of my job and I will give my best.

I literally don't know how Franky said yes to the job offer. I don't know what to wear. Out of all my clothes,  I chose this floral frock.

 Out of all my clothes,  I chose this floral frock

I hope this looks good. I am matching a golden bracelet with this dress and a pair of white sandals with it.  God! I am so nervous, my hands are already shaking. Save me God.

2 hours later
Hepburin's residence

Bye Franky! I try to speak as I am literally shivering out of nervousness. Bye, Franklin rolls his eyes.  I thought he will wish me good luck,  but he didn't, Szazy talking to herself in her mind.
....

God! His Harley Davidson and Muntz are parked, it means he is home, Szazy said.  Now I am not going inside,  but I have to, what can I do now?  I can't run away, Szazy starts walking infront of the entrance of the residence and bites her nails.

It's ok Szazy, take a deep breath and go, he is a gentleman, he is not going to eat you, Szazy tries to calm herself down and after 2 minutes enters the house.
.....

JulieGood morning lovely lady.

Szazy: Good morning Mam.

Julie: I am so glad you came,  I thought you will deny for the job.

Szazy: it's my duty to serve you mam, I am always there for you.

Julie: Aww...  I hope you know what you have to do as a personal assistant.

Szazy: yes, Ofcourse I do Mam.
.....

Salvatore enters the house.

Julie! I am back, Salvatore shouted.

Breakfast is ready, come fast, Julie said.

Suddenly Salvatore notices Szazy.

Hey Szazy! Salvatore raises his hand to wave.

Hello sir, Szazy says and tries not to blush.

Julie can you send my breakfast to my room? Salvatore asked. Fine,  Julie says.

Szazy can you do me a favor please? Julie makes a puppy face. Sure Mam, Szazy smiles.

Can you take the breakfast to Salvatore's room,  I have some work so I have to go, Julie said.
S... S.... Sure ma'am.... Sure, Szazy panicks. Julie hands over a tray to Szazy in which the breakfast was kept.