Known or Unknown?

Franklin's POV

I know where she can be, Benjamin said.

Where? I rolled my eyes.

Your old house stupid... San Francisco, remember or you forgot already? Benjamin folded his arms against his chest.

I sold that house, I shrugged.

Wait... What?  Sarah shouted.

Exactly, Benjamin said and I could see his jaw drop.

Yeah, I did, I was drunk and I needed money that day. The constructor came to please me for selling the house and he offered a good amount so without giving a second thought I signed the papers, I said.

Are you....  Leave it,  Sarah kicked the wall.

Ouch,  I guess I broke my foot, Sarah said and sat on the floor. I guess she hit way to hard.

How much money you got? Benjamin asked.

Now there is no use of you knowing that, I bought this house out of that money and rest of the money I used for drinking, I hesitantly said.

Unbelievable, Sarah took of one of her heels and threw it on me.

Ahhh,  I moaned in pain.

I placed my finger where I got hit with the heel on my face, that spot started to bleed.

Bitch, I groaned.

Oh really? Mr. Drunkard, no doubt why that stupid Julie threw you out of her house, Sarah raised her eyebrow.

Can you both stop we need to find daisy at any cost,  Benjamin shouted.

Hmm yeah,  I said.

Where she can be?  Sarah said.

If I knew that I wouldn't be sitting here, I said.

Oh lovely,  Sarah slapped me.

Sometimes I feel like killing you,  I said to myself while looking at Sarah.

Me too,  she said.

Oh you heard that? I asked.

Uhmmm obviously, Sarah rolled her eyes.

Well, I wanted you to hear that, I smirked.

Are you both done for the day? Benjamin punched the cushion on my sofa.

Ohk fine done,  I shouted.

'Tring Tring'

Hello, Atherton house, I said.

Hello, it's liza Weston, I am from the investigation department. I want you to come here and meet me.  Thanks.

Hello...???  I spoke but she already hung up.

Who was it?  Benjamin asked.

I don't know some liza who asked me to see her. She's from the investigation department, I said.

I hope daisy didn't caused a commotion, Sarah said.

Me too,  I said, I was worried though.

At the police station

Hey, I am Franklin Atherton, I said.

Good to see you di.... I am mean franklin, I heard someone from behind.