A Journey for new life

Around midnight

Daisy's POV

This is the best time, this my so called.... Whatever Franklin is enjoying a good night sleep and the other man Uhmmm..... Benjamin isn't around. I'll cut off the rope and run away, I said to myself.

All I need is my passport, my ID proofs and some money in hand and I know where they are because sarah is a fool, she thinks of herself as an intelligent one but uh-huh nope, I said with a sharp smirk.

Few seconds later I rubbed both of my wrists very harshly in unison until one of them started bleeding but some seconds later one rope broke. I looked at my left hand that just had become free....

It was bleeding, my wrists had intense marks which are probably not leaving my side very soon. 

I quickly... Uhmmm not quickly actually,  my fingers of my left hand have become so weak that they are unable to untie the other hand. I kept trying and.... Wohooo!  I said in a little voice, my both hands were now out of rope.  They were free!!

I looked at both of my wrists, my eyes pooled with tears, I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks... My hands were so weak to reach my cheeks aur my hairs so that I could feel myself Atleast.

No Szazy no,  I said to myself, you have to get up, you have to find life, I can do it,  I motivated myself.

I got up from the chair And my legs started to shiver.  I quickly grabbed a hold of a pillar on my side of the wall. I stood still for a few seconds so that I could get a control over my legs.

I started to walk, my walk was slow but I knew my legs will get back to normal as soon as they feel the movement properly.

I open the room door slowly. I peeked out and I saw no one outside. Ofcourse who the hell will be fucking outside at the moment, I laughed.

I knew my things will be in the storeroom. As sarah always wanted to replace me, she had the right time so she would have kept my things in the storeroom.

I walked on my tippy toes till the staircase and then I started climbing the stairs. The storeroom is just on the right of my room.

I reached the door of my room,  it was a bit dark because only one lamp was lit.

As soon as I was about to cross my room, I heard a familiar voice, I quickly went on my knees and sat down to hid myself. A second later I heard footsteps approaching towards me.

Shit,  I cursed.

I should head in my room, I said to myself.

I half stood up and opened my room and went in . A sigh of relief went all over me.

I took a deep breath and suddenly I heard the opening of the door knob.

Fuck,  I screamed mentally.

I ran towards my cupboard and went at the back of it. My cupboard is just beside the door and their is little space between the wall and my cupboard. One way or another I managed.

The room door opened. My position was such that I could see everything but no one could see me until and unless I made a mistake.

I saw benjamin carrying sarah in her arms and throwing her on the bed, my eyes widened.

Benjamin starter unzipping his pants and....  I closed my eyes. How the fuck i can see an unknown guy naked? I asked myself.

I understood clearly by their actions that what are they going to do now.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck,  I slowly banged my head on the cupboard.