Cassandra is back?

Julie's POV

I need some cool breeze, and it's also my walking time, so I should go for a walk.  I should go and inform Salvatore about it. I will feel fresh also.

I changed into my track suit and opened Salvatore's room.

Salv...... Julie stopped after slightly opening the gate.

Salvatore was dancing holding a teddy bear in his hands.

I love you so much......... Salvatore kissed the teddy. I wish you came in my life before. I love you so so so much.

He then goes to the window and looks at the sky and as the cool breeze gently touched his face, he whispered someone's name and said I love you and stretches his hands as if he wanted to shout That name infront of everyone.

I miss you though.... Salvatore  said and his face dropped.

He again picks his teddy and lays it down on the bed, he to then laid on the bed.  Firstly he covers the teddy and then covers himself and gets lost in his dreamy world.

What was this?  Am I drunk? Julie rubbed her eyes and stretched her own cheeks.  Seriously, is he sick? He never danced, or kissed the teddy like that? Weird...,  Julie makes a face and leaves.
....

William I am going for a walk, inform Salvatore about it, Julie half smiles and leaves.

In the park.

While walking in the park, somebody shouted.. Julieee, the voice was a familiar one.
Julie looked here and there.

Julie... Julie listen,  Cassandra came running from behind. As Julie saw Cassandra she started to walk again by ignoring her.

Listen,  Julie I want to talk to you, Cassandra holded Julie's hand.
No,  Julie said and got a hold of Cassandra's grip.

Please, Cassandra requested.

Fine, 5 minutes,  Julie showed her 5 fingers.

Thank you, Cassandra said.

Cassandra - how are you and a...... Salvatore?

Julie - there's no need of asking about Salvatore, you finished everything that day and left, so don't try to act the innocent one infront of me.

Cassandra - I already told you the reason. I never wanted to leave my own wedding.

Julie - but you left.

Cassandra - I didn't have any wrong intentions that day,  emergency can come anytime, and I had no option Julie.

Julie- I would have believed you,  if you told someone about it. But you disappeared like an invisible person that day.

Cassandra - please try and understand Julie. I would have never ever done like that.

Julie - see,  now at this point of time there is nothing left to understand. I am not at all interested in talking to you. Your five minutes are over.  Now, let me leave, I think you remember what time is for me.

Cassandra - how can I forget? I want to discuss something further I will take 10 minutes more, please talk to me.

Julie - fine last time, 10 minutes only.  We will talk in Masha's café.

At the cafe

Julie,  what will you like to have?  Espresso or something falling under the category of juices. I know you love espresso like Salvatore does.  But Salvatore has given his heart to espresso, Cassandra said with a bright smile