Still Missing

As the hours passed there was absolutely no sign of Julie. At 7.00 am
The crew informed the police about Julie's absence.

The police searched everywhere including the forest, hospitals, etc. But Julie was not found anywhere.

Later around 11.00am Szazy was informed. It took a bit of time to contact salvatore.

Mins later Salvatore picks up the telephone.

Julie is out for shooting, if you are a fan call later. Bye!  Salvatore said.

Wait!  I am Mr. Robert, senior inspector. Your sister is missing from a few hours. We need you here. Try coming as soon as possible, the inspector said.

C'mon, I am not a fool how is possible. She is with a lot of people. And why you are disturbing me.  I know she is good.

Mr. Salvatore Hepburin, I am Mr. Robert senior inspector from Los Angeles investigating department. Your sister who was shooting here for a movie, is missing when she was on the way to airport to leave for Mexico. If u really care for your sister, you have to come here.  And if not its ok we are also not finding her anymore,  the inspector said in a serious tone.

What?  You..... You seriously. I mean Julie is really Missing? Salvatore hesitantly asked.

Yes Mr. Salvatore, inspector said.

I am coming, Salvatore said and hanged up the call.

Scene at the Hepburin's

William! Mary!  Someone come here, Salvatore sits on the floor rubbing his chest.

Sir!  Sir!  William came running towards Salvatore.

What happened sir? You okay?  Sir?  William shouts rubbing Salvatore's back.

Medic.......medi... Medicine.....salvatore manages to say as his eyes turn red.

Medicine, William runs towards the medicine box and brings the medicine with and a glass of water.

Sir,  here you go,  William puts the medicine in Salvatore's mouth and gives him water.

Minutes later

Book tickets for LA as soon as you can.  I have to go there. Julie's is again missing, Salvatore said.

OK,  I am leaving, William leaves for the airport.

I... I need to get a bag done. My clothes.... OK done I need only this much. Packing done,  I will lock my room because it has Szazy's picture and those threatening letters.

I don't want anyone to see these things.

30 minutes later

Sir, I got 2. One for you and one for me. The flight is just 1.00 pm and it's 11.30am.

Good,  let's leave, pack your clothes or I will buy new for you there, Salvatore said.

Sir, I have some clothes out I will keep them, William said.

OK!  U pack,  till the time where is Franklin he didn't come to.... Nothing I will find a taxi, Salvatore said.

OK sir,  William rushed in his room and Salvatore rushed out of the house.

Hours later in Los Angeles

Let's go to the police station, Salvatore said and they both sat in a taxi.