Threat Again

Julie's POV

I don't know what is happening with me? I got out of the car and asked Franklin to come tomorrow to take his salary.

I have to prepare myself to face Salvatore. If he gets to know what happened with me , he probably will kill Peter, I try to hide my tension and enter the house.

Literally I am so frustrated that my smile is unable to hide my tension, God save me,  I mentally shout.

Salvatore - Hey Julie! Look I made a sweet pie for you.

Julie ignored salvatore and went towards the staircase, to go to her room.

Salvatore thinks -  what happened to her suddenly? She never ignored me,  she never acts like that,  whenever she comes home, she just go near the photo frame of mom and dad and whispers something, she did not do that also. I hope everything is good ( Salvatore shrugs )

Julie's Room

I want to die, Julie starts crying and lies down on the bed. I probably need some sleep, I have to calm myself down anyhow, Julie covers herself with the blanket and closes her eyes.

Julie's dream.
( mam no one lives here....
Smart work Miss Hepburin....
I will kill your brother...... They died 5 years ago... Your favourite drawer......our picture.....  The REVEALATION of the Past.... )

Julie! Julie..... Salvatore shouted trying to wake up julie.

Julie gets up... She is sweating and breathing heavily....  She is looking here and there to revive everything, finally comes back to normal.

You okay?  Salvatore asked he was fully confused.

No.... I mean yes, Julie lied.

I don't think that's the truth, I know you are hiding something from me, Salvatore doubts.

Of course yes dear, Julie half smiles.

OK, by the way,  you have got two letters. Tell me who is your fan, who sends u letters everyday, what's going on,  Salvatore smirks.

Fuck off Salvatore, Julie shouts.

.....

Sorry, I didn't mean it.  I... I...nothing you please leave me alone, Julie said.

As you wish,  Salvatore raises his hands in the air.

Before leaving tell me how you came inside? Julie questioned.

If someone forgets to lock the room from inside,  which is your habit,  anyone can come inside and you never know, that's how I came. Wait,  I came in your room by the following process, I climbed the staircase then, I knocked then like everytime I kicked the door and it opened and I entered in your room and when I came you were sweating and saying something while you were sleeping, Salvatore shrugs.

Oh ok,  fine, Julie said.

Salvatore leaves the room.

God!  I don't know what's happening, I should not have shouted like that,  sorry Salvatore...sorry, Julie cries.

That dream...... I just don't know what is going on,  I need to just stop thinking to much.

Now again these two letters, ugh... I don't know who the fuck is sending the letters, I am sure Peter is not the one, Julie walks in her room and sits near the window.

The Unknown Murderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें