Guilty

Mature content ahead.....

2 DAYS LATER

The last trial

* The other trials were proceeding in Salvatore's favour.  Will The last one too? Or The tables will turn?
...
Defendant: Your honor, I would like to call Rosy. For the last question because after that there will be nothing left to ask and answer.

Judge: okay.

Defendant: You sold your company with Rebecca's signature.  So may I know how did you get those? Remember I asked you this on the first trial too but you never gave a proper answer. So I hope that you answer it this time. And if you don't. So accept yourself as a bad mother.

Rosy: I am not a bad mother. I got her signatures forged. She wasn't here to sign. I had to sold the company because I was jealous of her success.

Defendant: They were not forged. We have a proof. Even the handwriting specialists agreed to it. The signs were done in pressure. The marks on the paper of the signatures are darker Than normal  marks.

Rosy: You are lying

Defendant: Certainly, no. Miss Rosy, we have tracked all your information of the whole year. Even your location somehow.  Why does your location mainly has the place where we found Rebecca's dead body?

Rosy: uhmm well ..... I don't know. Okay fine, I killed her.

* Everyone in the court room is shocked by the sudden confession.

Salvatore remains silent and daisy smiled.

But the reason behind Rosy's extreme decision is the worst.

Rosy: Rebecca was not my biological daughter but I gave her all the love. I never knew her father had a daughter. That day.... alot happened. It was in the year 1940. Now when everything is out I want to let the pain I have in me out. I want to tell everyone that I was wrong but I never wanted to do  this.

Rosy's pov

A night at Rebecca's childhood home....

Babe! I whispered in John's ears.

Yes love, he said while running his fingers in my hairs.

Your wife's not home so shall we? I said unbuttoning his shirt.

I was waiting for this, he said and grabbed my Butt and squeezed it.

I sat on his lap and took off his shirt. He pulled my dress above my head and left me in my panties and bra.

He started sucking my neck and gave me wet kisses.

He took of the left over clothing on me and laid me on bed. The next he was inside me thrusting harder and harder.

John, slow babe . Aahhhhh! I kept moaning louder and louder.

And then we heard a loud thud in the room.