Unwanted Ending !!

Soon time passes by with absolute 0 sign of getting Julie back. Salvatore and Peter still are having high hopes to get Julie back. The time has passed currently it's 9th of July.

* flashback #1

1 month ago

Any progress officer? Salvatore asked.

Uhmmm..... Sorry Mr. Salvatore we are now on the urge to close the case, because...... Salvatore stops the officer from completing his sentence and shouts

What do you mean by closing the case you bastard, how can you say that? Do you know what are you saying?

Mind your words Mr. Hepburin, the officer shouted.

How can I? Did you ever gave a thought before poking your words out of your mouth? Huh? Salvatore again shouts.

Listen Mr. Hepburin, it's been a lot many days, almost 2 months we are searching like crazy steaks but we haven't find any clue. Their are signs that she may be kidnapped or murdered, or maybe something else we don't know. This not the first case we are closing we have closed many cases before. Because sometimes it's the need. We can't waste our time on someone who is already missing since 2 months and we don't have any clue, the officer explained.

OK ya i agree but don't close the case please, find Julie please, Salvatore begs.

See, we gave our best, but the victims are also innocent, but we will keep an eye on the news related to kidnapped people murdered people and if we find something which matches your sister we will contact you, the officer said.

Can you just stop this nonsense of saying murdered and all? Because I really don't like that bullshit, Salvatore said.

Yeah okay, the officer replied.

What about that bitc... I mean Cassandra and Franklin? Salvatore asked.

See I told ya they are innocent, we can't use our muscles over them 'cause the doctors have asked not to. We can't even take them for the lie detector or brain imaging too, they both are medically unfit and later on also we have to wait. But as they both are affected their are high chances of they telling the truth. We should trust them, the officer said while reading through a file.

If I say about myself, I really don't trust them. Those fuckers are damn nonsense, Salvatore rolls his eyes.

I think I told you to mind your words like a 1000 times from the time I am investigating the case, the officer stares at Salvatore.

Whatever, Salvatore rolls his eyes again.

I think there is nothing more to discuss about this Mr. Salvatore, we should end it here, officer said.

Things never end if we close them, but I know you find my Julie and so do I soon. I won't let this end, because this is not the end, Salvatore said.

As you say, officer said.

Hope I see you soon with something positive in the near future, Salvatore said and shakes hands with the officer.

See you soon, the officer said.

Salvatore heads out of the police station.

It's finally the time to close this file, this the sudden disappearance of actress Julie Hepburin is closed, the officer signs a document and keeps the file in the incomplete closed cases shelf.