Chapter 6:Travel twist

As I started calling and as he started ignoring all my calls I got really worried! After two days Adam finally called me he said that he was sorry and gave me the most stupid excuse I ever heard in my life! He told me that he was busy unpacking and he was tired so he didn't have even a minute to call!
Anyway I got a little bit angry but I forgave him for that and told him the next just to tell me that he was fine!
The next day Adam didn't text me at all and so he did the day after that!As days passed Adam ignored me more and more it was as if we didn't even became friends anymore!
I felt something was wrong! One day as I called Adam as I usually do I heard a girl's laugh beside him so I immediately asked him who was it ,
Adam said:"Chill Rosie,it's just my friend Vanessa! She traveled too because she have relatives here!"
I was as red as a tomato the moment he said these words I could feel fire going out from my eyes !
I answered quietly:"Okay say hi"
One months passed and I began feeling Adam's feelings for me passing away! I called him at a hot monday evening and I heard her giggles again so I asked with an angry voice:"Isn't this Vanessa aren't you too hanging out together way too much than usual!"
Adam answered coldly :"So what? Rosie we will talk later if you please!"
I hang up the phone without answering ,what was happening was extremely unacceptable !
At night obviously as Vanessa went to her home or whatever adam called me!I picked up the phone ran to my room excited because I thought he was going to explain his altitudes and apologize to me!
Adam said with an angry voice as I opened the phone :"what took you so long?!"
I was surprised and told him simply:"nothing I..."before even continuing my sentence Adam interrupted:"Rosie look don't YOU think you crossed your lines with me ?!"
"What lines?" I said
He answered:"Why are you acting as my girlfriend we are just best friends YOU are not my girlfriend you have no right to be jealous or to ask me about anything about my love life!"
I answered with astonishment:"Your bestfriend you are acting as if I am a complete stranger plus didn't you told me in the Library you loved me what was that I don't understand I stopped understanding what's going on the moment you traveled!"
He answered coldly:"You are my friend only that was a mistake from me sorry for that because I noticed that I love Vanessa not you and I can't do anything about it!"
I answered with a broken heart :"YOU smashed everything and you will regret it don't you ever talk to me more than just a friend because I won't accept it!"
I knew Adam since kindergarten but him hurting me like that was the last thing I ever saw coming!
Days passed by and months too and we two didn't talk again even as friends!
*******
I learned from this experience that you should accept the signs and ignoring someone is a major red flag in any case also I learned that there is no such thing as best friend between a boy and a girl in addition to all of that I learned that adam just acted like a boy because he was a child he didn't act like a man and took anything serious because of his young age as well as mine!
******
To be continued
*******
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please vote❤
Give me your thoughts❤