Chapter 13: Happily ever after

After that afternoon Doctor Danny and I started texting and calling each other more and more.At the hospital we would spend time together ,  have breaks and lunch with each other !He had a very similar mentality to mine ,honestly I was amazed that we had so much in common, hobbies,interests and even our characters were so identical! I felt happy around Doctor Danny he was a really great friend and helped me anytime I needed!
One day ,I was going to my house driving my car after a tiring night shift and suddenly I crashed my car into another man's car who was obviously drunk and went down having that look that he wanted to hit or hurt me! The first one got on my mind to help me in this obstacle was Doctor Danny so I called him immediately and with no hesitation at all he came as fast as he could and helped me out ! After that, Doctor Danny took me to a restaurant bought me food and drink then he took me to my house and made sure I was okay and then left me after calling the hospital to tell them I need a day off .
I really loved the way he helped me ,the way he cared and the way he was worried about me.
Few months passed by and Doctor Danny became my best friend, he was
an excellent listener and a true gentleman.He knew exactly what I loved and how I loved everything ,what makes me angry, sad ,disappointed and what I genuinely hate ! He studied me like an anatomy book and he succeeded! He really earned my trust .
After a while , Doctor Danny called me and said he wanted to meet up with me at my favorite place on earth at the seashore , so I accepted his invitation.I dressed up with a short pink dress , did my hair and makeup,then I went to the location he sent me. As I entered I heard my favorite love song playing so my heart beats began racing , as I walked more inside I saw a path of red flowers just like the ones I loved ,I entered to see all my close friends gathered and each one gave me a beautiful rose and just in the time for sunset I was looking and searching with my eyes for someone"Danny as I imagined" to come out from behind our friends someone touched my shoulder so I turned to see Danny on his knees proposing to me with loving eyes and a gentle smile. I became all red and I was absolutely stunned by what I saw but I discovered that he was my safe place he was the one all the time so without even thinking and as I felt my heart was going to go out from my chest I whispered with a shy voice "Yes I do".As I said those words Danny shouted" Yessss she will marry me!" hugged me and spinned me all around , as everyone began to clap happily!
After the proposal , everything went very fast , Danny bought us a fantastic house and then we prepared it buying items and clothes together it was an amazing stage of my life ,full of love with Danny!Everyday we would go out and have fun and Danny was so romantic and did everything I wanted and loved !
It was finally our wedding day, Danny and I made an amazing entrance and we partied all night with our friends and family and we looked so beautiful together, dancing our slow dance on our song "Perfect-Ed " and having the best time in our lives!

Danny and I are now a very perfectly happy couple we do everything together and we had four beautiful children which we take care of together ,giving them a loving supporting family and the best memories anyone can have .
******
I was really lucky to meet Danny under the circumstances I never planned , it's amazing how I  turned from hating him for his impolite behavior to him being my friend then best friend and finally the love of my life, my husband ,and my kid's father!
********
To sum up Love is unexpected it really comes to you in an unexpected time and unexpected way from someone you don't even imagine ! So please stop trying to find love, live your life and let LOVE find you because only then it will be with the right person and you will get your happily ever after!
*******

The End
Thank you for reading "The chain of love!"
Follow me for more stories
Don't forget to vote❤