Chapter 9 : The Last Crush

After Joy broke my heart and after I blocked him on every social media application I decided to just stick into my friends.One day, I posted a quote saying that I was ready for new beginnings so my friend Mark replied to it that he is ready for this too!
Oh I haven't introduced you to Mark yet! Mark is my friend before even knowing joy or getting to the university I was at last year at my highschool.
"Flashback"
Mark first sent me a direct message on instagram after I accepted him I don't usually accept guys but I felt he was a good one , we started talking on instagram the day he sent me a direct message, we talked for about four straight days then I went to the village were we stopped chatting due to lack of internet up there.After a week I went  back to the city and I found many messages of him checking on me so we started chatting again ! We talked day and night till the sunrise especially that it at was the beginning of the covid pandemic , we would play truth or dare ,talk about real life issues and problems and I think I really had fun talking to him, all of this chatting lasted on instagram for about a months until one day I went to my cousin's house for dinner and I got a message from him asking for my number, I thought about it and then I sent him my phone number since I felt he was a great friend . As we started chatting on WP I noticed how similar we were in many ways on my 18 th birthday he was the first to wish me a happy birthday, he would care a lot for me ,send me photos, try to express feelings! I honestly had a huge crush on him at that time until he posted something on instagram and a girl commented on his post "mine" even though he deleted it I let him knew that I was jealous and the surprise to me was that he told me that it was not my business ,I am not his girlfriend fiance or wife I shouldn't be jealous because he is not mine . It was a total shock for me because I felt I was talking to a complete stranger and nothing of his previous actions said I was only a normal friend.After that I stopped talking to him even as a friend, despite the fact that he tried hard for me to do so by replying on many stories I post ,I studied hard for my university's entrance exams and I met Joy, and that's a story that you all .After I got into the faculty of nursing Mark congratulated me and said that he was proud and asked me why I didn't tell him of course I was answering in a cold way because I was with Joy and had no more feelings for him anymore.
******
"End of flashback"
******
Mark despite of everything that happened between us remained trying to contact me the whole time he always checked on me, we talked as friends and we returned friends somehow ,at my 19th birthday he was the first one to wish me a happy birthday unlike Joy and he even posted my picture on his instagram story and I was the first and last girl to be posted on his instagram story and that meant a lot to me! As the summer passed Mark kept talking to me more and more but as friends at least for me because I had feelings for Joy and I was loyal with my feelings despite the fact that Joy was a player and we weren't together anymore. I was happy to have him as a friend he was a great person.
After Mark replied to my story we started chatting more and more like literally daily we talked about everything and anything can imagine he was a real gentleman and we had too many things in common.
Mark was a good looking guy he had  beautiful brown eyes and  brown hair , he had this beautiful smile and serious eyebrows he was so much taller than me and had an amazing bodybuilding body .
I think  he was a little bit perfect ....
*****

What will happen?
To be continued❤
Please vote and give me your thoughts in the comments❤