Chapter 8 : Te boté!

Five days before my birthday Joy told me that he is so in love with me and that he can't find a girl in my personality no matter how hard he tried .
" I want to be with you again Rosie please I promise that I have changed I will show you care !" Joy said
"Well I love you too Joy but you got to show me the change!" I replied
Joy happily accepted,he remained texting and chatting with me, telling me details about his day and showing me care for three straight days ,until day 4 I felt that he began to be distant again so I told him but he said that he was just busy with his university .
At 12 am it was my birthday finally ,everyone posted my pictures said happy birthday to me ,and wished me a great year,but I was expecting a phone call from him but he didn't call.
I texted him:" What are you doing?"
He replied:"Playing a videogame talk to u later."
I then added :"What's today btw."
He said:"Thursday why"
I told him:"Nothing goodnight"
He totally forgot about my birthday ,it was till the next day the day of my birthday that he sent only a text message happy birthday love sorry for being late.I told him that it was okay since I was expecting a surprise from him but all day he did nothing!
My friends threw me up a surprise party and I had a lot of fun I really love my squad they are like my family! Unfortunately till day after my birthday he didn't send anything at all! So, I texted him :"I am not your girlfriend anymore and I was fool for letting you fool me that you have changed again you are selfish and don't deserve me at all!"
He replied with apologies but I didn't reply to him.
He remained trying to contact me over and over again by all social media apps and he tried hard to manipulate me but I didn't fall easy again! After that he wanted to travel for about five days so he contacted me and told me to forgive him and that he was a jerk ,I wished him a good flight and we didn't talk again for three weeks.He expected me to send him a message after he returned but I didn't on purpose! After three weeks I was at my village were I had a lot of fun and I went on a trip with my best friend were I took some photos and then posted them on Facebook.
He reacted by a heart on my pictures and it was weird to be honest ,the next day he texted me and asked me why I didn't talk to him so I was cruel to him but he said:"I'm an idiot a fuy like me must do anything to have a girl like you in his life you are perfect and no matter how much I will try I will never find someone like you Rosie please forgive me!"
I forgave him because I thought he had his lesson but he didn't he ghosted me again! He remained ghosting me for about a months that's when I went to the city and he was back again trying to get me back with his toxic manipulation ,by trying to do this he reacted by a heart to my friend on Facebook and I was shocked! I screenshot it and sent it to him and then he sent a voice trying to make up a story why he reacted by a heart to her.I said to him that I don't care anymore for his stupid actions so he tried to call me I then ignored the call and sent him a giant message of everything he put me through and all the feelings I kept inside me for the past year and showed him that I was not stupid or blind I was just a  kind loving girl giving him all the chances in the world but he just lost that girl! Then when I saw that he read the message and before he could reply I blocked him on all social media apps,so he sent a message telling me am right and he wants to ask for my hand from my dad but I told him I didn't want him anymore and not to contact me ever again!
*******
we learn from this experience that first you shouldn't trust online people and you shouldn't be in relationships with someone you don't know in real life, Second you should never give too many chances to anyone ,and finally once you break up more than once with a person it's a sign that he is not the one , don't you ever come back to what hurt you!
*******
To be continued...❤
Please vote and give me your thoughts in the comments❤
Thanks for reading❤