Introduction

"Anthony Stark" one of the best high schools on the planet. Yeah that's what you think before getting in there, and going there every day for THREE years.

I mean it's not a bad school.Its cleaner than most of the schools and it's a huge school, but the people in it are what make it hell.

Most specifically the group of 'the bully's' as my brother would call them.They're just the popular and rich jerks that didn't need a scholarship to get here.Unlike me.

'The bully's' are just a four people group that like to bully other people.

James 'Bucky' Barnes-basically 'The leader' He just makes stupid jokes and the others just laugh like they lack a thing in they're head that's called Brain.
And he's kinda single... I guess.

Steve Rogers-'the dumb best friend' he just follows every thing that Bucky says.But somehow he's got a girlfriend. Don't even know how he did that.

Natasha Romanoff-'The girlfriend' she's very smart and sweet and definitely very very hot.I don't know why she stays with him.But I guess that's her decision.

And finally...

Wanda Maximoff-'The sweet one' she's... Well she's smart and beautiful and hot and sweet and she has the most beautiful and sweetest nose scrunch you have ever seen and the brightest smile.

Yea don't get too exited. Remember what I told you about Bucky being kinda single. I guess something is happening between Wanda and Bucky. They dated a long time ago, but they broke up for some reason.

I don't know about them being together now. I just heard rumors. But at the end of the day I guess that's what they are
rumors.

Oh yeah let's not forget the most important one in this story....
Drum rolls please..... 🥁🥁
ME

Y/N Parker-Im always 'the most important one'. Got a scholarship by getting max points at a chemistry test that I didn't even study for and I suck at chemistry.

I guess it's just luck. But if you think about it I got sick the only day that we were going to have a field trip in elementary school and a bee sting me  in my lip the day I got my first kiss.
I couldn't feel my fist kiss.
That's just sad

Anyways I was born inersex, if you don't know what that means it's basically a girl with a penis plus I'm very gay. And honestly I think everyone in the school knows that.

I've got a little brother Peter he's very clumsy and hates it when I call him Pete so I call him Pete. Even though we may annoy the shit out of each other

I will always love him