Chapter 14

I woke up the next day, shutting the alarm that had been buzzing in my ear. I had slept on the couch as Sam had taken over my whole room.

I got up from the couch as I was only in my boxers and sports bra, because Sam had fallen asleep in my room and I didn't want to wake him up.

It was Saturday and I had to do a few things.

I walked to my room knocking on the door slowly. After a few seconds I opened the door and got it.

Sam was asleep on my bed, so I walked slowly and as quiet as I could. I got to my closet and pulled out a pair of boxers and a spots bra.

Slowly I got in the shower, leveling the water warmth.

After I got out of the shower I put on my underwear and left the bathroom.

I entered my room again as I dried my hair with the towel. Opening the closet door I look through to find a nice pair of clothes.

"Now thats a view I could get used to" Sam muttered half asleep as he looked at my behind.

I turned around in surprise by his words.

"Now that's even better" he said as I sat up fully on the bed, pointing at my boxer covered crotch.

I quickly got the shirt I had in my hand and covered the lower part of my body.

"You're up. If I knew you were awake, I wouldn't have sneaked around the room, trying not to wake you." I say, reaching for my pants with one hand and the other still covering myself.

" 'Sneaking around'? You were full on stomping on the ground. Honestly when you entered I thought that Godzilla was going to attack me any moment" he got up off the bed making his way to the bathroom.

It felt weird. It always has. He wasn't talking about the other day. It's something he always does. Suppressing his feelings to the bottom to his stomach and leaving them there. No being upset, no grieving, no nothing. Just like it never happened.

"If you're going out, wear the gray shirt not the white one, because it makes you look like a uglier version of Adam Sandler." He said lastly before shutting the bathroom door closed.

I sighed loudly as I put on my pants and threw the white shirt inside the closet before taking off the gray shirt and wearing it.

I had to talk to him, rather he liked it or not. I just have to do it another time.

After I got ready, I went and checked on Peter, he was asleep.

I got out of his room, grabbed my car keys and went out.

I drove out of the parking lot and to Daisy's.

I had gotten a few texts from Ted, knowing I was late but not really caring. Entering the café, at the front counter was a very panicked Ted and a full coffee shop.

"Where were you!? It's hell in here! Why are you late?!" He practically screamed at me as I walked through the door.

"Relax, Teddy. Everything's fine" I walked to the counter and places bouth of my hands on it.

"What?! Are you stupid and blind?! Everything's not fine! The café is full and I got two fucking idiots who can't even remember which order is whose!" He said whisper yelling the last part.

I looked around only to see Hanna and some other worker take orders from different tables.

"Don't stare! Go put your uniform on right now and help around" Teddy looked down at the orders as he paced around giving them to the chefs or whatever they're called.