Chapter 6

"Has he said anything yet?" Sam said

"No, not yet" I responded.

I was currently at my locker getting my books, and Sam was asking about the situation with Pete.

He hadn't talked to me or Sam sence that day. He's mostly out the whole day with Ned, or he just locks himself up in his room for the day. Every time I try and talk to him he simply nods or shakes his head in response. I also try to make small talk but he doesn't really answer.

I talk to him and do my best to make him talk to me but it just doesn't seem to work. Even Sam tried to make him say a single word but it looks like he's really giving us the silent treatment.

"Maybe he just needs to talk to someone else that's not you or me" Sam mumbled looking behind me

"And who would that be?" I said closing my locker and leaning against it.

He pointed with his brow behind me. "Her" I turned my head around and there was Wanda talking to some of her friends.

"No" I instantly said

"what? Why not?" Sam looked at me confused.

I stood up straight walked past Sam saying "because no" he ran behind me trying not to fall.

"But why? She's perfect for this. She's kind, and caring and she'll probably make Pete talk. Plus from what you told me, they were like very good friends"

I turned around to look at him and stopped in my tracks

"Sam, buddy, listen. Yes Pete and Wanda were good friends, but he doesn't know about the situation between me and her, and I don't plan on telling him, plus I don't want to ask Wanda to lie to him about it."

He rolled his eyes at me and replied "well it's a good thing that you don't have to ask her, I will. And you don't have to tell Pete about the situation between you and her, just tell him that you're good friends again nothin more."

And just like that we spent the rest of the time we had arguing. I really didn't want Sam to ask Wanda to solve my problems with my own brother. Don't get me wrong it's not like I don't think she wouldn't help, hell it's the exact opposite of what you think, I know that she'd love to help I just don't want her to.

After my fourth class I had science. On my way there I met the only person I really was hoping I didn't see today. As I walked near the door she put herself in front of me. "Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked confused. She smiled and said

"Hi. Well I have science this period too, and miss T. is partnering people up so I just wondered if you wanted to be my partner?

Really? Right now? I really need a good excuse right now, and for my good luck which I might add I don't have, Sam was walking by and he was my lab partner last time so I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him near me "I'm very sorry but hes my partner"

As soon as he realized what we're talking about he said "no actually I'm partnering up with..." He looked around and yelled "Bruce" Bruce turned his head at him in confusion and Sam continued "Yeah, right. Bruce is gonna be my partner." He walked towards him and put his arm around Bruce's shoulders. He was confused as fuck but Sam didn't give him time to react because he pulled him in the classroom.

So I was left alone with Wanda. "You gonna find an other excuse or are you gonna be my partner?" She half smiled at me, I sighed and followed her in the classroom and to her desk.

Half way through the lecturing she asked a question "Why didn't you want to be my partner?"

I turned to look at her and acted confused "I don't know what you're talking about"