Chapter 7

"So, he's asleep." I said walking in the kitchen where Wanda was sat in the counter eating cookies.

"He said some people have been bullying him at school by using his dead name" I continued taking a cookie from the plate biting it and leaning my back on the counter next to her.

"Did he tell you their names?" She asked turning her head towards me.

I shook my head no.

We stood there in silence for a few minutes before I heard her clearing her  throat  "well, its getting late. I should probably go."

I nodded and moved away from the counter and helped her to get down. I walked her to the front door she put on her coat and I said

"Thank you. For coming here and helping me. Even though you didn't have to, you did and I am very thankful for that."

She smiled at me and nodded "No problem. I know you would've done the same for me"

I smiled at her nodding and opening the door for her. She got out turning around smiling "see you tomorrow"

I returned the smile and said "yeah, see you tomorrow" and with that she left. I closed the door and went to my room.

Going to the bathroom I had a quick shower or at least the quickest shower I can have which it's like 40 minutes. Then I washed my face and teeth and did my night routine. After finishing I wrapped a towel around my waist. Opening my closet doors I found a pair of boxers and put them on, than I took a tank top and put it on.

Quickly drying my hair I laid in my bed trying to sleep.

The clock showed '02:37" I've been laying in bed for about 3 hours trying to sleep. Finally getting up I went to the kitchen. I turned the light on and opened the fridge door. Downing a bottle of water that I took from the fridge and throwing it on the trash can I took another cookie from a little plate that I put in the microwave a few minutes ago.

I took out my phone and decided to text Sam seeing if he's asleep. Saying 'what's up?'

He immediately responded with 'nothin. u?'

And as a good fried I was I had to yell at him 'WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?! GO TO SLEEP!!'

And then he responded with 'alright mom. Calm down'.

I left him in read and left the kitchen. Before I went to my room I checked on Pete bad he was sleeping peacefully in his shirt and shorts. I closed the door slowly and made my way to my room. I laid down knowing that I had to sleep or tomorrow I would be sleepy the whole day.

Grunting I turn around to stop the annoying noise of the stupid alarm clock which writes '06:15'. Getting up I went to Peters room to wake him up.

"Get up and get ready. It's time for school." I yell after opening his door.

He responded by grunting and outing a pillow or his head.

I rolled my eyes and went in his room opening the curtains so now light was shing on his face.

"Get uuup" I put my hand on his back since he was laying on his front and started shaking him.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up. Stop that now" he responded groaning.

I mumbled a 'great' and left leaving the door open.

I took a fast shower then wore a random shirt and a hoodie on top of that, some pants and fixed my hair. By the time I was done I took my car keys and yelled at Peter

"if I don't see you by the car in 5 minutes than I'm leaving without you!"

When I got no response from him I left the apartment and went to my car.