Chapter 10

I groan moving my hand over my phone attempting to turn my alarm that has beeping for the past 5 minutes.

I move over so now I'm laying on my back. I stare at the ceiling with a unbearable headache. Looking around the room I noticed an aspirin and a glass of water standing on top of a paper.

I slowly get up and sit down on the side of the bed. Reaching my hand out and taking the aspirin I put it in my mouth and quickly take the water and swallow the aspirin with it.

After I was able to actually understand my surroundings I took the paper and immediately recognized the handwriting.

"I heard when you came yesterday late at night. Had an idea you would need this  -Peter

PS. Whose is that car outside?"

Putting the letter aside I slowly start to remember last night.

"Stripping out of my wet outfit I look into my closet and realize there are not a lot of choices so I just take out a white T-shirt, a black blazer and a pair of black pants putting them on.

If you were to ask me I'd definitely fuck myself right now.

But that doesn't matter cause I still don't have a ride. I pull out my phone and call a taxi. The driver said he'll be here in twenty-seven minutes. So I was left to just do my hair.

Walking to the bathroom I try my hardest to not make any noise so I don't wake up Pete. Careful to not ruin my clothes I wet my hair and then I take the hairdryer and dry them. My hair became all curly and let me tell you I know I looked good before but now I look even better.

Now I have 20 minutes all by myself.

I get up taking a good look at the living room and notice that some of the pillows were ripped. I took them on my hands and analyzed them. Picking out the ones that were ripped I went and took a needle and a thread.

I thread my sewing needle and tie the end of the thread together, then I take one of the pillows and put it on my lap, after that I pierce one side of the fabric that the people won't see and guide my needle of the other side of the fabric. I continue doing that till there is no more ripped fabric and at the end of the thread I tied a knot.

I continued to do that with all of the pillows till there was nothing left to sew anymore and for some reason I still had 8 minutes left.

I jumped up and down until I realized that maybe I was making to much noise. Quietly I took my shoes and put them on, turned the lights off, closed the door and then left.

When I got down stairs I had to wait for  about 4-5 minutes till the taxi driver came.

"Good evening" I greet him after I get in the backseat.

"Good evening." He greets back and then continues "Where to?"

"Blackbar" I answer. It's real name is Blackbar but everyone calls it at Vicky's because, well it's owned by a woman named Victoria.

He looks at me through the mirror and nods.

The man is a very old man. Definitely more then seventy. Couldn't see a lot of his face features due to the dark.