Chapter 3

"You know, this is weird." I chuckle as she stares at me confused and says

"What's weird?"

"This. You." I say

"Why am I weird?" She laughs awkwardly.

"You didn't talk to me for three years and then you just come here asking me to be your fake girlfriend, to make a boy that probably if you ask him, he wouldn't wait a moment to fuck you, jealous." She just scoffs and turns her head so she wouldn't look at me and said.

"I don't just want to make him jealous to have sex with me, I want to have something good, a good relationship, a relationship with love, like actual love, love that you'd give everything for, love that you give your life for, true love."

And you know for a second there I thought what if that was what I wanted... You know when I kissed her at that moment I imagined my hole life with her, and I know it's stupid but I actually believed that we could've been something, that I could've been that true love of hers.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a shiver. "It's kinda cold here" Wanda says awkwardly.

"You can come inside if you want to"

"Ahh.. No, Nat it's probably going to pick me up" she responded hesitantly.

"Oh, okay" I turn around and walk in the coffee shop.

~~~~

After a long time of me serving random people the weirdest orders, like who the fuck orders waffles at 1 a.m in the damm morning but to make it worst they ordered pickle juice in the largest cup we had, what the fuck.

But too make me distracted from all of that it was the fact that Wanda was still outside 'waiting' for Nat which anytime now she's going to realize that Nat is not picking her up.

"You should invite her in you know." I hear Abby say.

"Uhh.. Her friend is going to pick her up any time now" The only thing I could hear next was the noise that the contact between Abby's hand and my face.

She grabs me by the collar and says "Listen to me, if you dont go out there, be a gentlewoman and invite her inside, there's more of where that came from!"

"Okay" I cry out as I hold the place where Abby hit me.

I open the door and was met by a shivering Wanda. "Hey" I say which causes her to turn around

"Hi"

"You're freezing" 

"Oh, no I'm okay" 

"why don't you come on in." 

"Nat-" 

"And don't give me the 'Nat is going to pick me up' shit, because I think we both know she is not. So, why don't you come on in" I point at the door.

"Okay" she answered

We walked through the door and since there was no costumer left, so both Abby and Teddy were getting ready to go.

"Where are you going?! We still have to clean the place." I say confused and Teddy replies

"No you have to clean the place, we served more costomers than you, and the one who serves the least costomers has to clean the place"

"What?! I didn't know that we had a rule about cleaning the place!" I whine

"Well, we do now." Teddy grins "Come on Teddy, help me clean"