Chapter 12

While the teacher kept explaining the lesson I couldn't stop thinking about Sam.

Why would he lie to me?

What happened to him?

He always say that school is the only thing taking him away from his boring ass life.

His words not mine.

Last time he missed was absent from school was when his grandma died.

"What's up with you?" I heard a voice pulling me from my trance.

"I was just thinking about Sam. Where do you think he could be?" I answer

"I don't know, but I'm sure that he's alright. Don't worry so much" She reassures me.

I look at her then nod.

Is it weird that our 'relationship' can go from yelling to each other to confronting one and other.

It is a little bit right? Just a little bit.

Anyway, back to Sam.

As my head keeps thinking of a million different scenario I was pulled away quickly because of the bell.

Everyone started packing and going out  saying a little 'byes' to each other.

When I get up I don't wait for no one and just walk back to my locker. I put in my books and immediately try calling Sam.

First call was sent straight to voicemail. Second call was the same but by my third one he finally answers.

"Sam, hey. Where are you?"

"Uhhh, at school. Why?"

"Really? Cause I'm not seeing you anywhere right now " that bitch has the audacity to lie to me.

"Wait, you're there?"

"Yes, you idiot. Now where are you?"

"Please don't get mad at me, but I'm not coming today."

"Seriously!? I had a terrible headache in the morning but I still got up and came cause I thought you were going to be here too"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just that... You know that one guy I told you about?"

That absolute son of a bitch. He never told me about any guy.

"What? No! You never told me about any guy" Now I was really pissed off.

"Ok, well I'm telling you now. His name is Dennis and he's a mechanic."

"I swear to God I'm going to kill you tomorrow."

"Ok yes, just do it tomorrow. Now I've got to go."

"No, Sam, don't you dare hang up on me-"

That little asshole hung up on me. With who am I supposed to hang out now?

I may look like someone who has like a lot of friends and socializes but I'm not. My only friend's are Sam, Pete, and Shuri.

And Pete's my brother.

So I got two friends, and I meet one of them once a month.

I am fucking desperate.

Taking out my phone pretending I was cool I noticed that I had a free period next. So I followed behind a specific redhead quickly grabbing her hand before she entered her next classroom.

"Y/N?" She asked confused.

"Come with me" I say calmly, looking inside the classroom checking if the teacher noticed us.