Chapter 2

"Why are we here again?"
"We're here because Pete has my car keys, and from what I recall you don't have a car" I answer Sam's 100th question.
"Okay, first of all the car part, you know that's not true, my sister just took it for today, and we've been waiting here in the parking lot for 30 minutes!" Sam says while slapping my arm

"Oh, my god. Will you relax!?" 
"No" he answer's as he continues to slap my arm. "I swear to God if you don't stop you'll never sleep over at mine again!" I threatened Sam which causes him to stop.

After a few minutes of chaos, we hear the bell ring. As I was trying to find where Pete is my eyes stop at the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. Wanda Maximoff. She's got that  innocent smile as she takes to someone
And that bea-

"Y/N!!" Sam screams in my ear, making me to turn around and say "WHAT!?"  
"You've been staring for a while..." Sam points at Wanda. I turn to look at her and.... WAIT A MINUTE, IS SHE WALKING TOWARDS ME.

"Bye!" was the last thing heard from Sam before he ran away
"WHAT?! Don't leave me here!" I yell "Sam I will k-"

"Hi" I'm interrupted by a sweet voice "Hi"I blurted out. "Can we talk?" 
"Um... Ye- yea, yeah" I say
"Wands come on!" Our eyes turn at Carol and Nat. "I gotta go, but meet me at Daisy's tonight?" She said while walking backwards. "I-i can't I..." She didn't even let me finish.

~~~~(time skip bc I'm lazy)

I'm laying in my bed being lazy as always. When I remember what Wanda said. Why is it such a problem to meet her at a coffee shop. Well I may or may not work there, and nobody except Sam and Pete knows that. And tonight I have the night shift, I can't just skip work and I can't just leave her hanging.

So I'm going to have to make this work.

~~~~

"Do you have to leave me with Sam?" Peter complaints "HEY!"  "Sorry Sam".

"Hey I'll be gone for a couple hours, and I'll come back at 2 a.m" I explain to Peter "In the morning!" He wines.

It's 8 p.m. and I'm getting dressed while listening to Pete complain about my night shift. It's my first time in a night shift because Hanna asked to change our shifts for today because it was her birthday, so this was my gift for her.

I usually start my regular shift at 4 p.m and end it at 10 p.m so Pete is not used to this. And he has sleeping problems so I help him sleep.

"I promise I will call you before bed" I try and end Pete's complains. I kiss him in the head and go out to put my shoe's on. Before I go out I yell "Sam! Take care of Peter " In response I get a 'k'.

As I'm driving to work  I get a text message from Peter.

Peter Parker
Y/N! Sam burned down the kitchen.

Y/N Parker

  WHAT!?

THEN HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO TEXT ME.

Sam Wilson
Hey. Everything is good. Don't worry.

   Y/N Parker
   U BURNED DOWN MY KITCHEN!

You know how they say don't text and drive because than you may get angry then 'accidentally' kill someone, blah, blah, blah. Well you should listen to that, because I am going to kill someone when I get home.

Anyways, a few minutes later I arrived at Daisy's. And thank god Wanda wasn't there.

I say hello to everyone there. And start taking orders, basically doing my job.  

Every time the door opens it takes away my attention thinking it will be her. But every time I get disappointed. I'm starting to think she's never going to come or did the she mean another ni-

"What's in your mind?" The voice of  Abby my coworker takes me out of my thoughts. "Umm.. Nothing" I respond "It doesn't look like nothing to me" does she have to know everything. "Look I was supposed to meet someone tonight but it's almost midnight and I don't think they're coming"

"Aww, don't worry she'll come." Wait how did she know it was a girl. "How do you kn-" "now it was a she? I've only seen that look once my entire life before and it was because of Wanda"

Okay if you didn't know me and Wanda were best friends, till one day I catched feelings for her and kissed her than she never talked to me again so I never talked to her again. I still don't know the real reason why she stopped talking to me but I believe it was because of the kiss and she didn't have feelings for me,   so I won't have to deal with the pain that she left me for just being me.

"And... She's doing it again." Ted also one of my coworkers said. "Yep" Abby replies. "Doing what?" I said in confusion. "Oh you know, that thing where you randomly zone out thinking about things then telling us stupid stories" Ted said in a duh voice.

"Okay, first of all that's rude, second of all I said those stories because I thought you liked them, and third of all don't be rude Teddy." I say with a smirk on my face.
"I hate being called that" he mumbles making me say "I know, that's why I do it."

As me and Ted were fighting like children a sweet voice pulled me out of  it. "Umm Y/N?" I immediately turn      around and was met with those emerald eyes. "Wa- Wanda,.. Hi!"  "Can we talk?" She said while pointing outside. "Uhh, yeah. You guys got this?"
"Yea, go" Abby respons. I go over the counter and walk  Wanda outside.

"You work here?"she asked looking at the coffee shop, which isn't really a coffee shop because it serves food too like waffles and milkshakes and breakfast stuff you know. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a uncomfortable shuffle. "Oh yea for two years. What did you wanted to talk about?"
"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you about something Bucky said about me and you."

Oh that motherfucker, of course he told her. "Hey, look about that... I was just playing with him. I'm sorry of it made you feel uncomfortable." I apologize.
"What if we do it?" Okay, WHAT!?
Look I know I was making a joke when Bucky asked me, but that was just a joke. "Look what I said to Bucky was a joke."

"Yea but what if we do it, we start fake dating. I get to make Bucky jealous and you.."  "What do I get form it?"  "What do you want?" " umm let's see... I want for you and your friends to stop bullying me"I give her a smile. "Deal" she puts her hand in front of me to shake.

"You got yourself a deal Ms. Maximoff"