0:12

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

With Cassandra now gone, everything went into chaos fast. People aren't showing up to work; there's fear going around, people are carrying their guns where they go to protect themselves, not realizing that they can cause more harm.

West Harm is falling apart without Cassandra, without a leader, someone needs to step up, someone needs to take charge, and the committee thinks Allie should take her sister's place.

But Allie was not sure of it; she didn't want to be a leader, she didn't want to end up like her sister.

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

Everyone was gathered in the church, the door opened, walking in was Allie, and behind her were the guards.

Allie walked to the front of the church, where Will and Gordie were standing up, waiting for her. She looked around for a few seconds and began her speech with a nervous sigh.

"Uhm, in the name of my sister, I'm taking over the responsibility of keeping us all safe. Uhm of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established. All the things that made this place work. Is there anyone who objects?" She asked, looking around with her hand on her necklace.

The crowd stayed silent, and a few looked at each other.

"Okay, " Allie said, gathering her thoughts; she continued by saying, "New worklists will be posted this afternoon. Uhm, starting immediately, I'm going to confiscate all guns," she said, nodding her head.

"Every last one. We're gonna find who killed her."

And with those last words, she left the guard following behind her.

Later that day, Luke and Jason arrived at the house checking for any guns. "We don't have any guns," Debby said with her arms crossed as she watched them move things around.

"Hey, you're going to put that back" she pointed to Jason; he was making a mess not carrying to put what he moved back to the right place.

"Let them be Debby," Dahlia said tiredly, walking down the stairs. "But Dahlia, look at this mess; I cleaned the house yesterday," she complained.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it today" she gave her sister a warm smile with her hand on her shoulder.

Debby was shocked; she blinked a few times. Not too long ago, Dahlia was locked in her room, and now she wanted to clean "yeah, ok," she responded after a few seconds.

Dahlia smiled at Luke as she walked to the kitchen. "Hey Dahlia," Debby said, catching up to her "it's movie night tonight at church, so you want to come," she asked hopefully.

Dahlia looked through the cabinets looking for something to eat, "Uh sure," she said, looking back at Debby.

Debby smiled brightly "great ok" she was happy her sister wanted to go out again.

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

Debby and Olivia were holding hands, walking a few steps behind Dahlia; they were headed to church to watch the movie.