0:23

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 ♥️ 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 🙂

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

After what happened at the Thanksgiving dinner, the guards went around to the different houses where people had cooked at home to investigate who could have done it. Dahlia was one of the people they were investigating.

"You didn't cook here," Grizz asked.

"No, I went to Harry's house to cook earlier in the day," Dahlia responded. Grizz, Dahlia, and Luke were in the kitchen.

Grizz and Luke looked at each other. "What did you put in the pie?"

"Uh, apples, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. You know normal things that apple pie has." 

"Did Harry help," Luke asked.

"He did," Dahlia looked at both boys.

"He didn't do this. I was with him all the time. Besides, I ate the apple pie cupcakes, and I didn't get sick."

Someone poisoned the food Dahlia wanted to get the one who did it. Her sister could have almost died, but she was mad that everything bad that happened around the town, people wasted no time in blaming it on Harry.

"I had one too; they were good. I didn't get sick," Luke said.

"Alright, do you know where Harry is? We didn't see him at his house," Grizz asked.

"He spent the night here. He's upstairs."  They both nodded.

"I'll look around. Grizz, you can go and talk with Harry."

Grizz looked at Dahlia "go ahead, it's the one to the left."

Grizz made his way to the stairs, "Luke, my sister got sick. You think Harry would do that to Debby." 

Luke looked up from where he was kneeling.  "We are investigating everyone that cooked at home, not only Harry." 

She crossed her arms, "but you think he did it."

He closed the cabinet door and got up "if I'm being honest with you, Dahlia, I don't think he did it. Haven't seen Harry in awhile, he doesn't seem like himself, but we still need to follow the rules Allie gave us." She nodded understanding.

Grizz came down the stairs "let's go to the next house," Grizz told Luke.

"You know the way out" Dahlia gave Luke a small smile. Before leaving, Luke placed a hand on Dahlia's shoulder "good luck."

Once Grizz and Like left, Dahlia went upstairs to check on Harry.

When Dahlia entered her room, she was stunned to see Harry sitting on her bed and not laying on it, covered by the blankets from head to toe.